Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Strange ball in the sky!!!! (now w/ PHOTO PROOF!)

Bang

Ah ****. It's gone again, and now I hear thunder.

y'know, the next guy who tells me "we need the rain" .. I'm going to send my dog over to take a dump on his lawn.

I may even do it myself.

~Bang

Send the Dogs :D

FAKE!!! You obviously know your way around photoshop.
Seconded. It's raining at my house right now.
Man I fear a drought, we need rain now....
Ah ****. It's gone again, and now I hear thunder.

y'know, the next guy who tells me "we need the rain" .. I'm going to send my dog over to take a dump on his lawn.

I may even do it myself.

~Bang

Here's the weather channel, at your service (see "watering need" which is rated at "10" which is "very high")

http://www.weather.com/outlook/homeandgarden/garden/tenday/20833?from=interactive_topnav_garden

Stop sending your rain in this direction! Now!

We're working on our fourth t-storm of the day thus far. The weather service just issued warnings for a "training effect" over this region for the next few hours. Could get totals of four to five inches during that time.

But hey, more rain tonight. And tomorrow. Tomorrow night. Saturday too. Sunday is supposed to be sunny and cool - I'll take it!

The morning the geniuses at TWC forecast 20% rain chance today.

Now - with rain falling and thunder rumbling, the coneheads have decided to up the rainfall probability to 60%.

Dude - my next life, I'm a meteorologist. I'll just hang out, drink, and post on ES all day :party:

The morning the geniuses at TWC forecast 20% rain chance today.

Now - with rain falling and thunder rumbling, the coneheads have decided to up the rainfall probability to 60%.

Dude - my next life, I'm a meteorologist. I'll just hang out, drink, and post on ES all day :party:

Its the easiest job in the world. Just roll the dice and read what it says. No intelligence required. :silly:

Archived