Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Quarterfinals: Match 2

Forehead

Please choose 1 from each category (4 votes total)  

441 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose 1 from each category (4 votes total)

• Under 29 - Daniella Sarahyba
    • Under 29 - Gemma Atkinson
    • 30+ - Halle Berry
    • 30+ - Ali Landry
    • Athlete - Stephanie Rice
    • Athlete - Gina Carano
    • Classic - Ava Gardner
    • Classic - Dawn Wells

Sorry for the massive delays in this folks, life and final exams got in the way. Regardless, we're down to 8 teams, so lets get these matchups started.

JimmyConway vs. skinsfan07

U-29 Matchup, pick 1

Selita Ebanks

selita-ebanks-8.JPG

Selita+EBANKS.jpg

vs.

Alessandra Ambrosio

ambrosiopic.jpg

alessandra_ambrosio_black_teddy_new_xrZTGcw.sized.jpg

30+ Matchup, pick 1

Brooke Burke

brooke_burke.jpg

brooke%20burke14s.jpg

vs.

Elsa Pataky

elsa_pataky_elsa10_5pwnjaN.sized.jpg

717019_744.jpg

Athlete Matchup, pick 1

Ana Ivanovic

Ana%20Ivanovic%20FHM%202.jpg

Ana%2BIvanovic%2BFHM%2Bpictures.jpg

vs.

Valerie Wyndham

So-Cal-Val-0073.jpg

So-Cal-Val-0371.jpg

Classic Matchup, pick 1

Marilyn Monroe

41355442.jpg

greenacres_pool_104.jpg

vs.

Barbi Benton

174451~BARBI-BENTON-Posters.jpg

barbi_benton03.jpg

3-1 for JC

Never saw the attraction of Flat Ass Ambrosia.

And, are we sure that Valerie Wyndham isn't really a man who had an expensive operation?

Ambrosio doesn't have a flat ass.

She has a perfect ass. And a perfect body. She is so bangin. Much hotter than Ebanks.

i don't see how Pataki is leading Brooke Burke. for one, i've never heard of this lady; secondly, she looks like a cheap knock-off of Kate Beckinsale (in the first photo) or Eliott from Scrubs (in the second photo).

Burke is legitimately hot. Pataki is merely good-looking.

Ambrosio doesn't have a flat ass.

She has a perfect ass. And a perfect body. She is so bangin. Much hotter than Ebanks.

To be completely honest she does have somewhat of a pancake butt. If only I could put Alessandra's head on Selita's body. :laugh:

To be completely honest she does have somewhat of a pancake butt. If only I could put Alessandra's head on Selita's body. :laugh:

Selita is not ugly???

I think she looks better IMO, Do you guys not like girls of a little color or what???

1400_4511179990.jpg

i don't see how Pataki is leading Brooke Burke. for one, i've never heard of this lady; secondly, she looks like a cheap knock-off of Kate Beckinsale (in the first photo) or Eliott from Scrubs (in the second photo).

Burke is legitimately hot. Pataki is merely good-looking.

wow so the reason she should lose is b/c she's a hotter version of Elliot from scrubs, and b/c you don't know who she is.

WOWWWWWWW.

GTFO. She's hotter than Brooke for her age. Who the F cares is she's not "legitimately" hot. This is a hot woman comp, not a "celebrity who is legitimately hot" contest.

Trav, I LOVE me a nice light skinned woman. Selbita is baddddd.

Just not hotter than Ambrosio. I love me some girls from overseas though too.

That's cool, like the song I WISH I COULD F*** EVERY GIRL IN THE WORLD, ok not every girl you get the point :silly:, and I was just wondering, the margin shouldn't be that wide IMO...

That's cool, like the song I WISH I COULD F*** EVERY GIRL IN THE WORLD, ok not every girl you get the point :silly:, and I was just wondering, the margin shouldn't be that wide IMO...

I hate that song just as much as I hate Lil Wayne. He is the most overrated rapper ever. He's garbage.

Up and coming rapper list goes as follows......

1) Wale

2) Curren$y

3) Cudi

4) Drake

I hate that song just as much as I hate Lil Wayne. He is the most overrated rapper ever. He's garbage.

Up and coming rapper list goes as follows......

1) Wale

2) Curren$y

3) Cudi

4) Drake

Thread jacker :silly:, I agree he is overrated, I just like Drake's part in the song lol...

wow so the reason she should lose is b/c she's a hotter version of Elliot from scrubs, and b/c you don't know who she is.

WOWWWWWWW.

GTFO. She's hotter than Brooke for her age. Who the F cares is she's not "legitimately" hot. This is a hot woman comp, not a "celebrity who is legitimately hot" contest.

i said "cheap knock-off of Eliot from Scrubs" not "hotter version", because she is not hotter than Eliot, and DEFINITELY not hotter than Brooke Burke. and while it's true that this is a hotness contest, not a popularity contest, knowing who a candidate is gives me some more background to judge them by. this Pataki chick looks like two different people in two different photos, so i don't really know what to think of her. i know Brooke Burke is better looking that either of those photos, though.

Archived