Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PressReg - Former AU football player Anthony Mix faces indictment

HapHaszard

http://blog.al.com/live/2009/05/former_au_football_player_anth.html

Current NFL and former Auburn football player Anthony Mix has been indicted by a Baldwin County grand jury after he allegedly had sex with a 15-year-old girl, according to Bay Minette police.

Sgt. Lester Banfield said Mix, 25, formerly of Bay Minette, had not been picked up and charged with the misdemeanor charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor as of this evening. He said he has heard that Mix is practicing in Florida with the NFL's Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Banfield said the incident allegedly occurred in January and the case was presented to a grand jury during the late March and early April session. The alleged sexual contact was not forcible, but the girl could not legally consent due to her age, he said.

Because its a misdemeanor, Mix will not likely be arrested by another police department and extradited, Banfield said. So investigators will have to wait for him to turn himself in, or pick him up when he is in town.

Click on the link above for the rest of the article

I am conflicted with this going on these days. There are teenage girls who could easily lie and fool you into thinking they are 18 or older. What do you do to a guy who sleeps with a girl that is 15 or 16 but can easily pass for 19 or 20 and tells him that she is that old?

If I had a daughter and she slept with a 20 something year old at 15, first I would kill the guy and then I would have my daughter's birth date tattooed on her head.

;6398647']I am conflicted with this going on these days. There are teenage girls who could easily lie and fool you into thinking they are 18 or older. What do you do to a guy who sleeps with a girl that is 15 or 16 but can easily pass for 19 or 20 and tells him that she is that old?

If I had a daughter and she slept with a 20 something year old at 15' date=' first I would kill the guy and then I would have my daughter's birth date tattooed on her head.[/quote']

lol, nice.

i mean seriously. whats a guy gonna do...ask for her ID in the middle of taking her top off or whatever? forehead tattoos would be so helpful.

Archived