Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley Chainsaw Massacre 2

LizKauai

I like CB as a quarterback, but this stunt doesn't give me confidence he can lead an NFL football team. He runs like a teenager and just looks young. I doubt you'd see any of the other rookie starter NFL QBs doing something like this film.
To be frank, I'd love to see JC do this kind of stuff. I like seeing a guy comfortable enough to be himself as long as he is working hard doing the things he is supposed to do in practice/preseason/season/etc. If there were rumors that all he was doing was being a jackass and a slacker - then I'd be concerned.

Just my :2cents: though.

I sure hope he doesnt run like that with a football.

Haha... if he did, the whole defense would drop their jaws- no one would want to touch him and he would score!

:D :D :D

nah. watched him for 3 years and that's the first time I ever saw that. hmmm... maybe that's a "working on his footwork" Redskins coaching thing...

Bwahahaha!

Have any of you all seen the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

Colt was running like little Sally Hardesty in the original movie. Unbelievable that some of you all think that is how he runs on the field.

YES they do think that way. Most people on here quote old stats and say "here are his stats last year. See. This is what he will do this year"

There is no real thought progression for some people. They are what they are. They see what they want to see....and yes its limited. Thank you for using a bad B movie to explain the bad home made movie.

I am surprised that some of these fans didn't interpret the video as a news story.

"Dude, he runs like a girl"!:hysterical:

Cooley is now in at least my top five or ten horror film directors now. Did I ruin anything? :hysterical:

Actually, check out Cooley's blog. He is an indie movie producer for real. First feature is in production now and he and some other 'Skins have cameos.

Archived