Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley Chainsaw Massacre 2

LizKauai

I think its awesome of them are spending time together outside football. Builds team chemistry alot better. IF Colt is ready to take over the starting QB job, bet Cooley and CB will be hooking up alot on the field.

:doh: Ghey secks on the field?

I like CB as a quarterback, but this stunt doesn't give me confidence he can lead an NFL football team. He runs like a teenager and just looks young. I doubt you'd see any of the other rookie starter NFL QBs doing something like this film.

Well, looks like that one hour visit to the counselor did not help Cooley all that much. As far as Colt goes, he probably is not helping his case to get involved in these juvenile pranks if he wants to establish himself as a serious thinking mans QB.

Then again, Peyton Manning is portrayed as goofy and slow in some of his tv commercials. Its just that he has already proven himself.

With that all said, that was damn funny and very creative and I am glad to see those 2 bonding together. This team is coming together.

I can't wait to see SAW 7 starring Todd Collins and Jason Campbell.

Well, looks like that one hour visit to the counselor did not help Cooley all that much. As far as Colt goes, he probably is not helping his case to get involved in these juvenile pranks if he wants to establish himself as a serious thinking mans QB.

Then again, Peyton Manning is portrayed as goofy and slow in some of his tv commercials. Its just that he has already proven himself.

Are you serious? If fans are being serious and really are criticizing this video, you really need to step away from ES for a bit.

I like CB as a quarterback, but this stunt doesn't give me confidence he can lead an NFL football team. He runs like a teenager and just looks young. I doubt you'd see any of the other rookie starter NFL QBs doing something like this film.

yeah the three minutes it took to do this really took away from their football time.

OMG... are you SERIOUS????

How do you spell a c t i n g.

Colt's twinkletoes are as serious as Cooleys wounds.

Hey guys! Forget football - Oscars for performance in a comedy all around!

:D

Archived