Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA basketball 09 xbox360 rosters

I'm hoping someone here can help me.. does anyone have the rosters for this game in which that players are named? I can't get anyone on operation sports to help me out so I was hoping I could turn to my fellow skinheads for help here. Shoot me a PM or reply here if you have the rosters and are willing to share. My OCD doesn't allow me to thoroughly enjoy the game when the players are just numbers :maniac:

the problem with it is that you actually have to add the person to your friends list for the basketball game to get the rosters, i don't believe that you had to do that with the football game...at least not that i remember when i got the rosters for football. ugh, so frustrating

oh i didnt know you had to add them. i thought you could just go to the ea sports locker and do it from there. i haven't played ncaa basketball so i'm not sure if its the same or not.

i gave up on the basketball game since the players don't look anything like the regular players. i know they cant be exact replicas, but the last year i played it tyler hansbrough had blonde hair. they could at least make the hair color the same! and then the whole name thing just made it even worse lol

Archived