Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

call of duty - nazi zombies

BigMike619

Is anyone else as addicted to this game as I am?

We're playing the new download off of Xbox live and we sit there for hours playing.

Furthest I have made it is level 30.

Anyone have any secrets they wanna share? I have a few myself if anyone is interested.

Is anyone else as addicted to this game as I am?

We're playing the new download off of Xbox live and we sit there for hours playing.

Furthest I have made it is level 30.

Anyone have any secrets they wanna share? I have a few myself if anyone is interested.

I still have never played the Nazi Zombie levels. I'm too addicted to playing team-deathmatch and free for all. I gotta give nazi zombies a chance.

nah..just the first one and then vermucht (sp).

Im always trying to get past level 30. the rumor is that once you get past 27 it starts getting slightly easier and that at level 36 they stop coming in the windows.

i havent seen that yet.

played it at my friends house on Xbox360, we got up to level 35. We started off thinking re building the barriers cost you money, so we rarely did it, and only got to like level 15.

Then after a few minutes our strategy came to be stay on the bottom floor, one guy each gets the 2 far windows and we rotate who grabs the fifth middle window. After 4-5 levels, then we open the door downstairs, try our luck at the weapon generator (BTW the RAY GUN, looks like a fancy hair dryer- is one of the best weapons in the game 1 shot kills from any range) and get one guy to stay near the door clearing the room while the other gets the rest of the first floor. After another few levels we move upstairs, with one guy on the stairs the other roaming.

I just bought CoD4 Modern Warfare on PS3, any cool mini games in that? I loved the plane artillery level (with 25mm, 40mm & 105mm guns)

we like to hang out downstairs on the other side of the door from the revive cola and one guy will get the windows/wall and the other guy will get the stairs.

the other place we hang out is by the double tap cola. one guy gets the outside window by the electric room and the other guy is by the cola machine. if you have a flame thrower all you have to do is stand close enough to the window that you can rebuild the window without being grabbed and just light them up.

you HAVE to have a laser in order to make it past 22 I think. I hate the browning and personally I love the ppsh machine gun over all the "big boys".

haven't played in a while but we made it to mid 30s by bunkering in the nade corner. you can't do it without everyone having at least 1 laser and then coordinating shots. 1 guy constantly nading really helps. there are enough zombies that come to drop ammo refills.

My brother and nephew are nuts about this. Equal time spent with Halo Wars and Zombies. Every time I go down for a visit,I barely get through the door before I get a report from my nephew about the newest in the Zombie world. :)

Haven't played the second level yet, but I heard it is tough.

How many of you all play to get to level 30?? I never played with more than 1 person and on Saturday we got to level 15. Now if I was a gaming addict I might could get to 30, but I can't play too much, I get bored quick.

we got to level 39 last night. there IS a glitch in the game that the zombies start getting stuck at the windows and not coming in but those that do come in take 5 laser shots to kill.

there is also a rumor of a glitch that if you have "bettys" and you go to the box you can get unlimited weapons. you place a betty and while it is bringing the next one up you open the box. the game thinks you have no weapons so it will keep giving them to you.

but you can get too many and freeze the game up that way as well...

This game is awesome. I usually stay in the bottom floor around the random weapon generator, and we hope to get a good weapon. There used to be a cheat where you could jump into a corner on the second floor, and the zombie's would not be able to get past a certain point. The game gets ridiculously hard after around level 20.

CoD4 got boring to me after a while. Not to sound ****y, but i was unstoppable in the game.

Modern Warfare 2 is taking place in my country...Brazil. comes out November. cant wait. going to be another addiction to my life.

Archived