Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants Fan In Shambles. WARNING, EXPLICIT LANGUAGE.....

bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahaa...

too much alcohol.

I know I used to get pissed as **** and would let it ruin my day but now Im better.

when we lost to Seattle in 05 the entire bar stuck around and we just talked about our great season and remembered the good things like Sean scoring against Philly, Lavar crackin fools in Tampa. Alstott's elbow being down.

this dude is a jackass and he deserved that at the end. but it just made him cry more!!

Have any of you actually cried for your team or because of your team?

I expect that a lot of the 'Skins fans have because of the Sean Taylor tragedy...but how about the rest of you (or those that didn't cry for the Taylor situation).

I'll admit that I shed a soft, lonely tear when Emmitt broke the rushing record. I didn't think that I would going into the game and to this day I am surprised that I did...but...well...I did. It brought back a lot of good memories at a much needed time. :)

Have any of you actually cried for your team or because of your team?

I expect that a lot of the 'Skins fans have because of the Sean Taylor tragedy...but how about the rest of you (or those that didn't cry for the Taylor situation).

I'll admit that I shed a soft, lonely tear when Emmitt broke the rushing record. I didn't think that I would going into the game and to this day I am surprised that I did...but...well...I did. It brought back a lot of good memories at a much needed time. :)

I cried when Virginia Tech lost the national championship to Florida State in 1999 but I was in the 6th grade. To me, it was like Darth Vader and the evil Empire had won again (remember this was in the middle of the era of outstanding Duke Basketball teams and the Yankees winning 4 in 5 years). That was the last sporting even I ever cried for, and that's how it's always going to be. To this day I still nurse a hatred of the school, Sebastian Janikowski, the 50 year old Chris Weinke, and Peter Warrick.

Not even in the few hours after I learned of Sean Taylor's death did I cry. I had been up the entire night and was exhausted, and definitely felt like crying, but I was in the middle of writing a very important paper in one of my school's computer lab. I talked with a friend of mine who was a Patriot's fan while he was there about the ordeal and it helped me gain a little perspective and composure. Then I wandered around campus in shock chain-smoking cigarettes and grieving for a few hours. I remember thinking how surprised I was at how moved I became over the death of a stranger.

By the time I watched footage of the funeral and the moving Bills game, I was just exhausted with the whole ordeal. But man I really wanted a win in that game and I felt awful when we came up short.

When you have a franchise that makes the playoffs often and wins, your expectations are raised. When it happens that your team doesn't go all the way, it is highly disappointing. When the Giants lost to the Eagles, I was ripping mad and completely pissed off.

But this was a little extreme and I wonder if this was for show or if that was serious.

This guy is a BBIer and was ridiculed about it. He was pretty up front about it (claimed it was filmed after a bunch of tequila, IIRC).However, b/c of this video he got invited to a sports show in NYC and wound up shooting a commercial with Osi. So it worked out OK for him.

This guy is a BBIer and was ridiculed about it. He was pretty up front about it (claimed it was filmed after a bunch of tequila, IIRC).However, b/c of this video he got invited to a sports show in NYC and wound up shooting a commercial with Osi. So it worked out OK for him.

The friend at the end should have gotten the commercial gig...

I cried when Virginia Tech lost the national championship to Florida State in 1999 but I was in the 6th grade. To me, it was like Darth Vader and the evil Empire had won again (remember this was in the middle of the era of outstanding Duke Basketball teams and the Yankees winning 4 in 5 years). That was the last sporting even I ever cried for, and that's how it's always going to be. To this day I still nurse a hatred of the school, Sebastian Janikowski, the 50 year old Chris Weinke, and Peter Warrick.

Not even in the few hours after I learned of Sean Taylor's death did I cry. I had been up the entire night and was exhausted, and definitely felt like crying, but I was in the middle of writing a very important paper in one of my school's computer lab. I talked with a friend of mine who was a Patriot's fan while he was there about the ordeal and it helped me gain a little perspective and composure. Then I wandered around campus in shock chain-smoking cigarettes and grieving for a few hours. I remember thinking how surprised I was at how moved I became over the death of a stranger.

By the time I watched footage of the funeral and the moving Bills game, I was just exhausted with the whole ordeal. But man I really wanted a win in that game and I felt awful when we came up short.

I too was up the night Sean died writing a paper. Sean died, and I got a D on it because I couldn focus on writing the rest of it after i learned what happened. Ill never forget that.

I actually admire the guy's love for his team. I wonder how passionate some Redskin fans are at times. (especially the fake "fans" at Fed-Ex Field who are more concerned about lunch during halftime rather than staying in their seats to watch the Skins hold off a last minute drive from the other team. The guy at the end is the REAL jerk.....it's much more than "just a game" when millions and millions of dollars are at stake. Losing to a guy at the park playing tennis/basketball/checkersl is "just a game," but the NFL playoffs is so much more.

Archived