Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tickled Pink: Singer Reveals She Is Bisexual

DButz65

Pink is adamantly denying the recent reports that she is bisexual!

The UK's News of the World quoted the singer this weekend as saying she favors both sexes:

I'm not embarrassed about being bisexual. This is who I am. Love is pure and I try to keep it that way. This is who I am, what I feel. I think it's unnecessary to draw the subject out, but I think it even more stupid not to discuss it. It seems as if bisexuality is a trend and I should whip up the masses. Well, I don't believe in trends, I just believe in me.

Pink has now taken to her official Twitter to backpedal call the gossip rag out on their lies!

"i just read that im bisexual. so 1991. good thing people write articles about me so i can get my facts str8. i mean straight. read on people," Pink tweeted on Saturday.

She also has told the New York Daily News - through her rep - that the story from News of the World was "entirely fabricated."

And there you have it!

http://perezhilton.com/page/2/

attn.gif

You have no idea how long it took me to find that the other day when I wanted it for that ridiculous thread started by a bi curious redhead or whatever. Some of the posts I have read on this forum related to the girls that post here are downright laughable.

Archived