Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Simeon Varlamov appreciation thread

rincewind

I don't care if this thread gets shut down for being in the wrong place or for being repeatitive of the current Caps thread in the tailgate. I just thought this kid deserved his own thread for being so ****ing awesome. 21 (started the playoffs at only 20) and a goals against average tha was actually hurt by allowing 2 goals today. As great as Ovechkin has been, the Caps future may actually be brighter because of Varly. I just love being able to watch him come into his own DURING the playoffs. :D

I don't care if this thread gets shut down for being in the wrong place or for being repeatitive of the current Caps thread in the tailgate.

You, sir, are one bad mofo. That's really sticking your neck out there :silly:

There's a little voice in my head that says that save was just an extremely lucky play, but the bigger voices in my head ganged up on him and kicked his pansy ass. I also once thought Ovie's spectacular goal vs. the Coyotes last year was a fluke, but he quickly proved that he is just a special talent. I hope Varlamov is the same way.

2 shutouts before the age of 21 & both of them in the playoffs. He stands on his head in the crease & makes the most amazing saves. Even Dominic Hasek, Patrick Roy, & Martin Brodeur are watching this kid going, "Holy ****, he's good!"

He doesn't drink beer often, but when he does, it's Dos Equis.

Hey Varly, :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy You are the ****in MAN!

Hey Criesby, :moon:

Archived