Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

no interviews this week on the coaches corner?

AJWatson3

i guess we have gotten pretty spoiled with y'alls hard work! keep it up and keep us informed!! i will keep trying to come up with questions that may interest skins fans! thanks! looking forward to Champ in July, I am not gonna throw some fluff at him-- WE WANT TO KNOW IF HE WANTS TO BE A SKIN!

Because we broadcast from the most powerful city in the world, we have to do some shows with other sports figures and this week's guest is Wizards play by play man Steve Buckhantz. We will also be talking with Virginia Tech Athletic Director Jim Weaver in the coming weeks. We are also moving from Champps back to Loudoun County restaurants with our jump to ESPN2 ready to happen on Loudoun Cable in late June. So, expect to see some guys start rolling back in to the show once we do that. We have some big names ready and some will be on each week in addition to other players during the season. This is going to be a great show for you guys from July-Jan. We are going to be on the money with in-depth stuff. The website will feature some amazing new reports in video as well so make sure you keep checking back with us online. We haven't forgotten about the Skins so hang tight.......

Archived