Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles TE Cornelius Ingram

Westbrook36

The things I have read about him make him sound very athletic but a horrendous blocker that lacks size, technique, and power. The one on nfl.com makes it sound like he hasn't used a 3 point stance before and only lines up from a standing position. To me it sounds like when he comes on the field as the 2nd TE teams will go big nickel or even just play nickel or dime as he is not a legitimate blocking threat. Still, if he becomes like Clark, Scheffler, or other "Tight Ends" like them he would be a good option in the passing game.

You guys are missing the point. WB is just showing you his new man crush of this years draft. He probably personnaly requested the photo from Gatorcountry.com to ensure he has something to pin up on his wall at home. This is not the first draft WB has done this.

Of course, I am not saying there is anything wrong with that.

The eagles get 56 draft picks, all in the 5th round and when its time for mini camp Reid cuts all of them and leaves 2.

If you go to the eagles message board they think Ingram is god and they also think everything single player they draft will be an all-pro.

The eagles get 56 draft picks' date=' all in the 5th round and when its time for mini camp Reid cuts all of them and leaves 2.

If you go to the eagles message board they think Ingram is god and they also think everything single player they draft will be an all-pro.[/quote']

Couldn't that be every message board of every team ? Except maybe the Raiders.

The things I have read about him make him sound very athletic but a horrendous blocker that lacks size, technique, and power. The one on nfl.com makes it sound like he hasn't used a 3 point stance before and only lines up from a standing position. To me it sounds like when he comes on the field as the 2nd TE teams will go big nickel or even just play nickel or dime as he is not a legitimate blocking threat. Still, if he becomes like Clark, Scheffler, or other "Tight Ends" like them he would be a good option in the passing game.

Sounds like Fred Davis, Dallas Clark, and a lot of the other "recieving" tight ends in the league. Blocker or not he's going to cause matchup problems when he's running routes. His knee is a question mark but late in the draft he was a good value. Good pick Philthy.

Archived