Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Duke Robinson -- Redskins 3rd

steve09ru

He'll be off the board before we blink. Troy Kropog, Tulane could possibly still be their, nice fit in the right tackle spot.

See...I still have some faith in Heyer and Robinson (hope to god he is there when we pick) would be a great fit for when Thomas is done

Just like everyone else though...don't know if he'll be there

Who knows though Orakpo fell

I think we are trading down with that 3rd pick, so it's a really good chance that Duke will be gone before we get a chance to use our first second day pick.

what makes you say that? I can see us trading the later picks, but i don't see a reason to trade back in the third...

If Duke is there, he should be the choice. If not, I think Casillas or Macho Harris should be the pick. I'd be happy with any of those three.

it would be sweet, he can play tackle too. we need to get someone capable of starting at guard on this team behind r thomas. with his neck all it will take is one play and he is done for life. and to be honest his play has been sliding down due to nagging injuries and age and because of a slite build for a guard of 305.if i was the owner i'm letting him go, thanks for your play but you should retire but if your going to do this then i can't be apart of this. like i said his play has dropped more every year over the last 3 and now with a bulging disc in his neck that could leave him paralyzed. thanks but sorry, i won;t have any part of it.please r thomas go out walkin.

I used to be a Duke Robinson fan. But he went from a late 1st round pick, to a 3rd rounder for a reason.

We have Chad Rinehart, I don't want to label him a bust after only 1 season. I'd rather we get Jamon Meridith or another OT, or a C.

:doh:NO from another thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by IbleedBnG83 viewpost.gif

The kid from South Carolina would be solid...

sorry he really isn't, he got demoted on a terrible OL for loafing. I went to USC watched Jamon he is apathetic and lazy. he never really wanted to play OL got pissed he was switched from DT. I witnessed him just flat not block on goal line get yanked and berated by his coach, he wasn't even backside, loafing is inexcusable especially play side. DO NOT TOUCH JAMON!

it would be sweet, he can play tackle too. we need to get someone capable of starting at guard on this team behind r thomas. with his neck all it will take is one play and he is done for life. and to be honest his play has been sliding down due to nagging injuries and age and because of a slite build for a guard of 305.if i was the owner i'm letting him go, thanks for your play but you should retire but if your going to do this then i can't be apart of this. like i said his play has dropped more every year over the last 3 and now with a bulging disc in his neck that could leave him paralyzed. thanks but sorry, i won;t have any part of it.please r thomas go out walkin.

Did you "txt" this from your phone??? I hope you sent a copy to your BFF.

I used to be a Duke Robinson fan. But he went from a late 1st round pick, to a 3rd rounder for a reason.

We have Chad Rinehart, I don't want to label him a bust after only 1 season. I'd rather we get Jamon Meridith or another OT, or a C.

Most of the draft magazines/anaylsis I've seen calls him talented but lazy, doesn't work hard, and doesn't have a consistent motor. If so that would be my concern, I've seen some dropping him to the 4th round.

Archived