Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Confessions of a Democrat

Sho-nuff

Even though I didn't vote for President Bush and probably wont vote for him in the next election. I believe that he is and was the better canidate to handle Sept 11th and all other armed conflicts that followed. President Bush has done an awesome job in defending this country from terroist and tyrants. America and her allies are now better protected because of him and his action as president. This country was founded by people who had unwavering faith in god.

I was never in favor of the War in Iraq. I wanted to see the UN Inseptors finish doing their job that the U.S. Military is trying to do now. I always thought that the Iraq 's WMD were not a immediate threat. But that really doesn't matter. President Bush has brought Democracy to two middle eastern countries. He has personally led the way in crushing two oppressive regimes. The people of Iraq and Afganastan ten years from now should have G.W. Bush on their currency. This is the legacy that President Bush should have.

I say this things because of my faith in God " Heavenly Father" and His Son Jesus "the Christ" my lord, my savior and big brother.

Originally posted by Sho-nuff

President Bush has brought Democracy to two middle eastern countries.

:laugh:

Riiiiiiight........

Actually, he's just changed dictatorships. Ping me when democracy arrives.

The people of Iraq and Afganastan ten years from now should have G.W. Bush on their currency.

Interesting.... Now *this* could very well happen. ;)

Archived