Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Checkin on SC_Redskin fan with the wildfires

Mickalino

I am fine. Thanks for the concern though. :cheers: I live about 4 hours south of Myrtle Beach. The problem is all of the wind in the area, and the ground cover there. I think it iw gonna take a while to get this under control.

i thought you were down around charleston. not up in MB.

i had a friend asking me about the fires last night, and i was like 'what fires?' cuz i hadnt heard anything about them up here.

i had a friend asking me about the fires last night, and i was like 'what fires?' cuz i hadnt heard anything about them up here.

I am from CHarleston and Torresa lives in Charleston. Charleston is 1.5 hours from MB. One of the main issues is this is going to hurt the SC economy as tourism will go way down

I am from CHarleston and Torresa lives in Charleston. Charleston is 1.5 hours from MB. One of the main issues is this is going to hurt the SC economy as tourism will go way down

It has already hit the tourism - in my family. My mother vacations during the third week in May (every year) in MB with four retired friends. They changed those plans yesterday and will be in Rehoboth Beach, DE this year.

I go to school down in Myrtle, in Conway which is about 10 miles from Myrtle. The fire actually started here in Conway but there were winds from the south that pushed the fire north. If the winds were going the other way, I'm pretty sure I would have been evacuated and my apartment complex could have possibly been burned down. This school(Coastal Carolina) would have been in chaos.

I live in Beaufort. It is about an hour and a half south of Charleston.

But i do come up to your neck of the woods almost every weekend.

Archived