Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9,533rd Post: Question for Mods and frequent posters of the ATN

Big Weirdo

Where's everyone watching the draft?! Woo! The wait is almost over. Two days.

G.A.C.O.LB. and I are having a draft bash get together at his crib. Live updates thru twitter and maybe ab ES BLOG if mods permit. Doubtful though.

Does he live in Centreville? Or am I confusing him with someone else on ExtremeWizards.com

I'll be right over if he does. :cool2:

I have no doubt that my response is going to win this thread.

I called into sports talk in Baltimore this afternoon, and the hosts confirmed that I was doing simultaneously the coolest and nerdiest thing someone could do for the draft.

My friends and I are flying to Vegas for the draft. We've reserved a poolside cabana filled with two flat screen TVs all day Sunday to watch the draft.

I can't wait. I couldn't be more embarrassed/proud over this weekend.

I have no doubt that my response is going to win this thread.

I called into sports talk in Baltimore this afternoon, and the hosts confirmed that I was doing simultaneously the coolest and nerdiest thing someone could do for the draft.

My friends and I are flying to Vegas for the draft. We've reserved a poolside cabana filled with two flat screen TVs all day Sunday to watch the draft.

I can't wait. I couldn't be more embarrassed/proud over this weekend.

I hope you reserved Saturday to my friend, as that is when the first two rounds are. :-)

Does he live in Centreville? Or am I confusing him with someone else on ExtremeWizards.com

I'll be right over if he does. :cool2:

Na I live in Gainesville. I grew up in Centreville though and there are a few over at WE who live there now including the admin.

If you want to come you can. But you need to know, entry is only gained with either hookers or coke. Or both. Your call.

Archived