Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor per Sal Pal: Seattle interested in Campbell (MET)

marcoskins

Sal Pal "allegedly" says he's been tipped off that Mora Jr. wants 17 on the roster, he thinks we'll get a 3rd rounder, then we'll trade up to 4 and get Sanchez...

what would be hilarious is if detroit pulls a bait and switch and takes Sanchez!

Either way, there's NO WAY that 17 is stayng, i wanted him to have another shot, but vinny and co. are obviously out of love...he is gone!

Ok, so the Jets and now Seattle. Danny boy, you have some competition. Maybe get Tampa involved. I know that is exactly what will keep Antonio Bryant and the fans happy.

Drive that price to the highest draft pick or maybe multiple mid rounders and we have our self a deal.

Ok, so the Jets and now Seattle. Danny boy, you have some competition. Maybe get Tampa involved. I know that is exactly what will keep Antonio Bryant and the fans happy.

Drive that price to the highest draft pick or maybe multiple mid rounders and we have our self a deal.

a true business man right here

That would make sense, I think Mora could use campbell. I think Campbell if he's with a team that doesn't change offenses every year can become over time a solid QB.

I just hope they give Colt a shot, It seems they will not even give him a chance with the starters at all.

Ugh.

If Campbell winds up being our QB he's gotta be out of here after this year. Whether it's his choice or managements, he's as good as gone.

Deal him now while we can get something for him, I guess.

They've handled this entire situation like crap.

haha yeah, theres no way wed get a 3rd out of this or even just campbell+13 for the 4th.

apparently one of our picks next year would be involved also...not sure which round...i'm sure sal pal will clarify. we are ****ED if this happens...****ED!

Archived