Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Food Poisoning - Your Story

Riggins77

So me the wife and baby go out to TGI Fridays the other night to meet some friends for dinner. Well our friends called while we were waiting on a table and had to cancel. We decide to stay and eat, big mistake. I order some chicken wings w/ranch dressing.

Well, the ranch tasted different, but not bad and I noticed it was room temperature, but I ate it anyway.......huge mistake. I started getting the runs at midnight and then I popped two Immodiums and went to bed. Well a ****ing hour later, I woke up violently puking my guts out.

The ****ty thing was, it ended my 22 year non-puking streak. Yes, I had not puked in over 22 years, even after drinking 22 beers and doing about 10 shots of Southern Comfort and lime juice.

Worst weekend of my life.

So post your crazy food poisoning stories.

Story 1:

Ocean City, MD at my grandmother in-law's beach condo with my grandmother-in-law, father-in-law, wife, and 1 year old son. Grandma made hamburgers. Grandma and father-in-law's burgers were fine. Mine and my wife's were evidently not. Bad three days at the beach. Lesson learned: Don't eat anything your newly introduced in-laws prepare. It's evidently a rather benign opportunity for them to try and kill you.

Story #2:

Newlyweds at Ft. Hood, TX. Wife makes some sort of stuffed pasta shells that I take to work. Leave it in my car for about an hour by accident. Tough guy on a budget, I decide to just go ahead and eat it. Ended up having to get my stomach pumped because I started vomitting blood (after 12 hours of previous throwing up). Lesson learned: When in doubt, throw it out.

My wife and I got married back in Aug '05. My family is from Chicago and hers is from Alabama. We hosted our dinner rehearsal the day before the wedding at a local favorite by the name of "Dixie's BBQ" - Everyone who ate the potato salad got food poisoning. Which was about 3/4 of the wedding party. I spent the next morning throwing up along with the rest of the wedding party. We survived and still had a great wedding and Dixie’s is still one of my favorite BBQ places to visit – Best lemon cake I have ever had.

My mom cooked some ****ty Lloyd's BBQ for dinner before we went to Bethany Beach from our beach house in OC.

Once we got there, my dad and I instantly felt our stomachs start to churn. We looked for the nearest bathroom...the closest restaurant was this frog leg place. We ended up walking in the bathroom and finding out there was only ONE stall....ONE stall for the two of us.

So, he let me go first, I felt like my guts were on fire....just nasty stuff. As I was going, he kept knocking on the stall door telling me to hurry up or he was going to have to go in the sink.

So, I cut myself off halfway and let him go, then I went back and finished.

When we left the bathroom, we headed out the door and nodded at the cashiers thinking we were going to pay for our meal :rotflmao:

I ended up sharting myself later :(

My mom cooked some ****ty Lloyd's BBQ for dinner before we went to Bethany Beach from our beach house in OC.

Once we got there, my dad and I instantly felt our stomachs start to churn. We looked for the nearest bathroom...the closest restaurant was this frog leg place. We ended up walking in the bathroom and finding out there was only ONE stall....ONE stall for the two of us.

So, he let me go first, I felt like my guts were on fire....just nasty stuff. As I was going, he kept knocking on the stall door telling me to hurry up or he was going to have to go in the sink.

So, I cut myself off halfway and let him go, then I went back and finished.

When we left the bathroom, we headed out the door and nodded at the cashiers thinking we were going to pay for our meal :rotflmao:

I ended up sharting myself later :(

no way that happened!

I got stories about two friends. Both of these asses got food poisoning from a restaurant and WENT BACK within the month! Guess what? Got food poisoning again!! 2 different guys, 2 different restaurants. And the worst part is, one of those idiots brought his family the second time. For dessert they got to go to the emergency room. ALL of them.

I'm not sure if it was food poisoning or stomach flu, but a couple years ago on Valentine's Day I was at my then boyfriend's house. We were watching tv when he got up to run to the bathroom and got sick. I kind of laughed at him, then not 2 minutes later I was running to the bathroom. We were both throwing up on and off for the next 24 hours. It was absolutely the most horrible feeling ever.

Seriously, like violently throwing up. It was soooo disgusting/painful.

That was a really romantic Valentine's Day, btw. What better thing to bring a couple together, lol.

My wife was pregnant with our second child.

My 1st daughter was young, about 3.

Both of us were violently ill.

Had to call my parents over to watch my 1st so we could relieve ourselves and not be parents.

Not even sure what made us sick.

Get ahold of a bad dessert?

chipwitch_LRG.jpg

Food+211.JPG

JERRY: I feel like I'm going to throw up.

ELAINE: Hey, what about your vomit streak?

JERRY: I know, I haven't thrown up since June 29th, 1980.

JERRY: 14 years down the drain...

All of us were thinking that too! trust me!

I'm not sure if it was food poisoning or stomach flu, but a couple years ago on Valentine's Day I was at my then boyfriend's house. We were watching tv when he got up to run to the bathroom and got sick. I kind of laughed at him, then not 2 minutes later I was running to the bathroom. We were both throwing up on and off for the next 24 hours. It was absolutely the most horrible feeling ever.

Seriously, like violently throwing up. It was soooo disgusting/painful.

That was a really romantic Valentine's Day, btw. What better thing to bring a couple together, lol.

I can think of very few things more romantic than laughing at a puking lover and then imitating him. :doh:

my dad is dead...tis why I worded it the way I did. :(

And its why I regret wording it the way i did. Sorry bout that. Looking at it from your perspective, its something I'd never forget, and yeah, that's a bonding moment you can look back at forever! Who can top a story like that?

Archived