Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Janeane Garafalo- The tea baggers are racist/white power

ljs

I used to be a fan of hers. She's crazier than Pelosi and Sean Penn combined. She talks about how the right, conservative people have a neuroligical disorder, that everyone who attended the tea parties are in favor of white power and are racists (I wonder if she saw the black people there??)- yes she did, she called them victims of the Stockholm syndrome.....She is a nutcase imo. Did anyone else catch this ****?

She said it is all about racism that the only reason there were protests is that they are racists against Obama..that it is a pathelogical disease.

as long as Fox news supports hate they will "Have some viewers"...SOME? SOME???? that is why Fox news is the #1 rated news channel.

Hey Garafalo- kiss my gay tea bagging ass!

Link so you can watch the 6 minutes of craziness this piece of poo spouts.

I can't even beleive some of what she is saying, calling all the tea baggers and conservatives older white men and any woman who is with them is a victim of the Stockholm sydnrome.

Disagree that's fine, but damn she went way too far with this one. And whats crazy, is that she really believes it! Sad sad sad woman.

I was surprised how fast the phrase "Shut up and pay your taxes!" is being used by liberals again. How dare people exercise their Constitutional rights and protest against government policies they disagree with. Talk about being a bunch of hypocrites...

I heard Rachael Maddow use the term tea baggers on her show last week. That's got to be one of the most ironic things I've ever seen on TV.

Strange how the people I saw at the rally were asian, black, Indian with the dot, white, hispanic, gay, straight, other and even eagles fans (who knew they could be peaceful in a crowd) from Team Donkey, Team Elephant as well as the Independent, libertarian camps and yet on the topics of wasteful spending and the tax burden it was a universal dissent.

I went to a tea party. As I reported before, the group I saw was almost entirely white, and with a median age of 60 or so.

Not defending Garafolo, but the tea parties really were not a typical demographic cross section of society (which is fine, they didn't have to be).

I went to a tea party. As I reported before, the group I saw was almost entirely white, and with a median age of 60 or so.

Not defending Garafolo, but the tea parties really were not a typical demographic cross section of society (which is fine, they didn't have to be).

And? You went A tea party. There were plenty more going on besides in your city.

So in a sense, you are defending her.

And? You went A tea party. There were plenty more going on besides in your city.

Yes, that is true. But what I saw was also representative of the photos and film I saw of other events.

So in a sense, you are defending her.

So, in a sense, you are nitpicking.

So, according to you, if a group of protesters don't have a demographic cross section of the US within their group, their opinions are not legit? By your reasoning, just about every special intrest group and/or minority protest would be considered not legit.

So, according to you, if a group of protesters don't have a demographic cross section of the US within their group, their opinions are not legit? By your reasoning, just about every special intrest group and/or minority protest would be considered not legit.
He didn't say that.

As for this thread... Garafalo is a wingnut and she's as bad a radio host as she was a comedian.

Yes, that is true. But what I saw was also representative of the photos and film I saw of other events.

And you gave us a series of links which gave us photos of some of the people at the parties. Like this one . . .

pelosip.th.jpg

...with the line written underneath that read "Because it was blown off by an IED in Iraq. Real nice. I know it wasn't you that wrote that, but I get the gist of the person's blog and you obviously browsed it.

Archived