Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles heavy interest in Moreno could have them trading up ('Skins trade scenario)

IbleedBnG83

Instead of talking to a division rival about swapping picks, wouldn't you think they would talk to the team ahead of us that they already know they can make deals with? Yeah, the Bills.

Bills are going to draft either a RT (to replace Langston Walker, as he moved to Peters' LT slot) or a DE to replace a very mediocre Kelsay, both of which can be had in the later part of the draft.

Instead of talking to a division rival about swapping picks, wouldn't you think they would talk to the team ahead of us that they already know they can make deals with? Yeah, the Bills.

Bills are going to draft either a RT (to replace Langston Walker, as he moved to Peters' LT slot) or a DE to replace a very mediocre Kelsay, both of which can be had in the later part of the draft.

Actually, OT is probably going to thin out very quickly once the top guys are gone so they might want to use their pick. I don't think the Bills, who already have two 1st round picks, are going to be one of the teams wanting to trade back.

Turd birds have enough picks to wheel and deal and be the talk of this draft. Meanwhile back in ashburn danny and vinny are hatching yet another hair brained scheme. the suspense is driving me crazy, I cant wait for saturday to see what these 2 losers do

We must be twins, someone who feels the same way I do about this ownership/front office.

Actually, OT is probably going to thin out very quickly once the top guys are gone so they might want to use their pick. I don't think the Bills, who already have two 1st round picks, are going to be one of the teams wanting to trade back.

They can still get a guy like Britton even if they trade back, so this isn't as bad as you think it is. Buffalo isn't a player away from being SB champs, so a smart GM would be stockpiling as many 1st day picks as possible.

I don't see this happening at all...

The Eagles should trade up for the best WR available, if they trade up. They need a starting WR more than they need a backup RB. Its easier to find a backup RB in the 3rd round than it is to find a starting WR at that point in the draft. Heck, I would draft two WRs before I picked a RB...

Maybe the RB from Pittsburgh, McCoy will fall to them...They need a real runner. They already have Westbrook, who is more like a 3rd down back anyway...

I love the idea of a trade down, but I seriously doubt it would be Philly...

Mark my words. All the smoke screens on Dirty Sanchez and Orokpo and OL, we will be getting CP's future replacement and meantime short yardage back.;) 26 has been been getting beatup and knicked last couple years. Not to mention all the O2 he was sucking up on the sidelines last year. Don't get me wrong, CP still has more game than alot of DB's want to confront. We brought in all these backs the last couple years for "insurance" and they amounted to nothing, and we still have no "insurance". To have a LEGIT 1-2 punch at RB would do alot for us. C'mon guys open your eyes. Everyone in the nfce has had the legit 1-2 combo or still has BUT US!!! CP actually leaked it in his interview not too long ago!!! If you actually look at the "depth" in our team "needs" it really isn't that bad. DE how many more do we need this year? OL JJ still has gas in his tank and the depth is ok. SAM Blades and Thomas should do ok maybe a lil help from the safties here n there NON DEPTH positions K & P both **** but are not a 13th pick. RB we got CP Moreno would be an AWESOME 13th pick for this team THIS year. OK now you guys can light me up, I'll see ya SAT SMILLIN:D

I couldn't agree with you more. The only difference is that if there is a top OT there at 13 I say grab him and take Pat White later in the draft. I think White could be a great RB to come in and spell Portis. Plus I like the idea of Portis playing smashmouth and wearing down the D. Then put White in there and let him run around them. Plus White can take the PR duties and let Randle El focus on playing WR. We would have to take a feature RB at some point but I think White could be a great addition to the Skins.

Archived