Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC's NEW Reality Show... Who's the Hottest.!!

codeorama

as much as i hate to admit it, i watched this with my wife. as much of a beooootch kelly is, she's my type physically. the confidence also works for her. paige is a close second, and her shy act works well for her.

Originally posted by dchogs

as much as i hate to admit it, i watched this with my wife. as much of a beooootch kelly is, she's my type physically. the confidence also works for her. paige is a close second, and her shy act works well for her.

Agreed with the shy act...:laugh:

What our wives will con us into watching...:doh:

Man, these reality shows are getting out of hand. And the choices for the girls are pretty slim but if I had to choose, I'd have to go Erin #1 with Laura, Paige, and Melanie following close behind.

What's up with that Cristy C. chick?!? SHE'S A MAN BABY!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by riggins44

How my wife missed this one for us to watch I don't know. :laugh:

:laugh:

No kidding. I think these shows have subliminal messages that call out to women and make them watch. The fact that some of the women are hot is all us guys need..:D

paige is hot, but it is laugh out loud funny when a girl has a promise ring that she's saving herself for her husband to be, and yet she's not a virgin.....

oh okay, you USED TO BE a slut.....

born again virgins.....bleh.

Originally posted by bigzak25

paige is hot, but it is laugh out loud funny when a girl has a promise ring that she's saving herself for her husband to be, and yet she's not a virgin.....

oh okay, you USED TO BE a slut.....

born again virgins.....bleh.

That was SO FREAKIN FUNNY....!!

She is probably a total freak:jerkoff:

Paige is so friggin hot. And to think, that guy was so close to dismissing her because she's only 21 (which makes her hotter for me, given that she's my age).

I would end the show right then and there and choose her, give her the million dollars, and at least get one good #%@* out of it. ;)

Originally posted by chiefhogskin48

Paige is so friggin hot. And to think, that guy was so close to dismissing her because she's only 21 (which makes her hotter for me, given that she's my age).

I would end the show right then and there and choose her, give her the million dollars, and at least get one good #%@* out of it. ;)

Dude, I agree 110%... after there are more pics of her on the net, I might change my sig line...:jerkoff:

I watched..... and I happen to dig Erin myself. Kinda a cross between Sandra Bullock and Angie Sehorn, and she seemed confident and sophisticated. I thought Paige was WAY to immature, and that promise ring thing is hilarious. "Yes, I f*cked like a minx in high school, but now I'm saving myself for my husband." Of couse, the ole' bachelor seems rather transparent in his own right. Crazy show... and yet another example of the DUMBING DOWN of AMERICA.

As for why women watch, they're forever comparing themselves and seeing how they stack up against television and movie women. And.... they're looking for clothes..... haircut styles.... and makeup foundations. :laugh:

Archived