Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

dfghwrjtyjt

Rhodus333

Thanks for the feedback guys!!

To answer some of your questions, yeah in country boy he's reading the lyrics off his phone because he had just written them the day before haha. Actually in the song that comes before it "money is a habit", he says at the end "man im just gonna spit this thing looking at the phone". That was the first time we had played it on stage. The girl songing in the video is Syreeta, one of two girl vocalists in the band. The other one Rachel wasn't at the show, but check out "Make a Change" to hear Syreeta really go off. She's awesome, no doubt.

"It's all good" is an instrumental that we usually just roll into after were done with "Out the window", but because we didn't know howlong they were gonna et us play for we figured we'd play it first. Bt, yeah, its fun to play :) Then we ran out of material after "One Rhyme" and they called for an encore, so we kinda had to just Jam out on "9th street Jam" for a while haha.

Thanks again for your feedback guys, were always trying to get better so if you see anything we could be doin better definitley let me know. Ive got a terrible habit of looking down when i play haha, but I'm trying to break it. Cratic is just ridiculous

Bumped this thread to let everyone know were gonna be back in Herndon on May 6th for a show, and also to let you know that we've just completed a live album from previous shows. If anyone is interested let me know here or PM me for more details.

Updated today to show off our sweet new flyer for our upcoming show on May 6th. All are welcome, its free!

Late night Wednesday. We go on after the acoustic bands and usually not till around 10 or 10:30.

We'll also have copies of our live CD to give out at the show too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived