Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Day Pipe Dreams...Here's mine How bout yours

BIG_JAB

I really like the Caldwell kid too. Unger from Oregon would be nice too. Played all line positions at one point in his career. I almost added Jeremy Navarre in the seventh round of mine, but with the recent signings and already adding the kid from Hawaii in the 6th, I passed for a solid RB. Great picks though. Navarre has an endless motor, I may be biased though being a Terp grad.

I really like the Caldwell kid too. Unger from Oregon would be nice too. Played all line positions at one point in his career. I almost added Jeremy Navarre in the seventh round of mine, but with the recent signings and already adding the kid from Hawaii in the 6th, I passed for a solid RB. Great picks though. Navarre has an endless motor, I may be biased though being a Terp grad.

I would like to develop a bit more of a power line. Both Caldwell and Unger are good prospects, but are more finesse players. Portis is currently the strength of our team, and we play in the BEAST.

My real ideal scenario: Raji or A Smith fall to #13 and we choose them.

How about our pick to NE for 34, 47, 89.

#34: Jamon Meredith

#47: Sidbury

#80 Duke Robinson - cross fingers that michael johnson falls to 3rd

#89 Victor Harris - cross fingers that michael johnson falls to 3rd

C'mon that is not possible, there is no TE picked.
LOL. Very funny.

I would love to see ALex Mack and Duke Robinson, but instead of Robinson I'd see if the OT from South Carolina, Jamon Meredith, is still around. I still see that last year's third rounder Rinehart is around and he can and should play guard. And if he didn't cut it, Thomas can last one more season. Meredith isn't an Oher, Britton or Smith, but he's still a decent OT.

Just remember that OL takes about half a season to gel. Don't expect a day one miracle from them.

Archived