Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Personalized License Plates

RedlightG20

Well I'm not asking this to offend anyone, it just seems to me that it's a stigma upon those who have personalized plates. Kinda like that thread a few days ago about which cars are driven by douchebags, haha. Many people said BMWs, which I drive, and I'm thinking about getting a personalized plate. Just want to make sure I don't double-up on my d-bagness ;)

Well I'm not asking this to offend anyone, it just seems to me that it's a stigma upon those who have personalized plates. Kinda like that thread a few days ago about which cars are driven by douchebags, haha. Many people said BMWs, which I drive, and I'm thinking about getting a personalized plate. Just want to make sure I don't double-up on my d-bagness ;)

I haven't really thought of that as being a stigma, except maybe for the really lame ones. (Things like MY BMR. Yes, I can see it's a Beamer. Since you're driving it, I also have to assume that's it's yours. A reminder is not particularly necessary.)

Also, if you like your car and like your plate what difference does it make to you what a million people you will never know or care about think of your decision?

Archived