Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Pittman is an idiot and in big trouble.......

Buccaneers | Police and Courts: RB Michael Pittman -

from www.KFFL.com

Sun, 1 Jun 2003 12:42:39 -0700

The Tampa Tribune reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Michael Pittman is facing six felony counts after allegedly running his Hummer into his wife’s Mercedes in Phoenix on Saturday, May 31. Pittman, according to the police, was handcuffed and jailed after the incident. He was reportedly having an argument with his wife over their son. The Mercedes had his wife, Melissa, their son, Mycah, and their baby-sitter, Kristin Hegland, within it. No one was hurt in the crash. Pittman is already on probation for a domestic violence incident that involved his wife and he was arrested twice in 2001 on domestic violence charges.

It never ceases to amaze me how much trouble these athletes get into. If you play for a pro team, especially at this level, you don't do dumb sh!t that will get you into the papers.

It doesn't even matter why he did it, running into your a Mercedes with your wife AND child in it is just stupid. :doh:

I'll bet they probably wish they had signed Emmitt Smith to a fair contract now. Steckler isn't going to get it done, and we all know Alstott isn't the answer at halfback.

I agree with all, this guy should go immediately to the crawl space of the jail. Hitting any woman, regardless of circumstance, is totally unacceptable. Let's hope the prosecutors hammer him to a tree.

You are all correct if he did it! However, let's wait for the facts to bear out. The accuser or prosecution doesn't always tell the truth. Let's not lynch the guy until we hear all sides. If you still come to the same conclusion after we hear all sides, then all bets are off.

This guy needs his ass locked up for a long time. Not only was his wife in this car but his kid. My god what kind of person would ram a car with his kid in it.

I bet the Bucs had tried harder to get Stephan Davis

Originally posted by NavyDave

What side do we need to hear when the b@stard is ramming a car with his wife and kids in it and this isnt his first bout with spousal abuse?

I'm just surprised that her side of the family havent delivered a beatdown yet.

Do you know that for a fact? Are you an eyewitness? Is it true just because it was reported on TV or in the Newspapers? I am not saying that is what happened in this case, but people have been known to assault others and claim to be the victim of the assault.

I'd hate to be on trial with you on the jury.

Archived