Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Smilies we need to have, here

Larry

There are two smilies that I've been wishing ES had for some time now.

And it occurred to me that it's likely that my fellow posters have been feeling various needs, as well.

Figured I'd start a place where people could toss out the smilies that they wish ES had, but doesn't.

My first one, that I've wanted for ears, is a "beating a dead horse" smiley. Seriously, how much of a workout do y'all think such a critter would get, here, in Tailgate?

(It's cousin, "Straw Man", might be nice. But I suspect that there are a lot more posters using that label than who actually understand it.)

The other one I frequently feel the need for is what I think of as the "Exorcist" smiley: One who's head spins completely around in response to the incredible amount of spin present in a multitude of posts.

All in favor?

There are two smilies that I've been wishing ES had for some time now.

And it occurred to me that it's likely that my fellow posters have been feeling various needs, as well.

Figured I'd start a place where people could toss out the smilies that they wish ES had, but doesn't.

My first one, that I've wanted for ears, is a "beating a dead horse" smiley. Seriously, how much of a workout do y'all think such a critter would get, here, in Tailgate?

(It's cousin, "Straw Man", might be nice. But I suspect that there are a lot more posters using that label than who actually understand it.)

The other one I frequently feel the need for is what I think of as the "Exorcist" smiley: One who's head spins completely around in response to the incredible amount of spin present in a multitude of posts.

All in favor?

Like this? heh

deadhorse.gif

How about when someone freaks outs?

cdsulhoff.gif

I dont know what you are talking about so here is a rabbit with a pancake on his head

bunny.gif

They have these over at http://forums.somd.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

Uh, PCS. Cooley is black in that pointing one, man. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying it's not very factual... :)

That's the long sleeve look he's got going there. The Burgundy one. Just doesn't show up that well in such a small gif.

:D

That's the long sleeve look he's got going there. The Burgundy one. Just doesn't show up that well in such a small gif.

:D

So you never went back to go get whatever it was you forgot from the store a few weeks ago, did you?

What's that? I think I heard someone calling me...

I... uhhh... I gotta go run an errand. Yup. That's the ticket...

:movefast:

Archived