Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TLC Jr. scores first TD! (vid link)

Tastes Like Chicken

Please choose 1 from each category (4 votes total)  

342 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose 1 from each category (4 votes total)

• Under 29 - Selita Ebanks
    • Under 29 - Megan Fox
    • 30+ - Brooke Burke
    • 30+ - Veronica Varekova
    • Athlete - Ana Ivanovic
    • Athlete - Victoria Vanucci
    • Classic - Marilyn Monroe
    • Classic - Grace Kelly

Sorry if it's underwhelming to some, but as a proud papa I had to share this. He's 5 now and one of the larger kids in the 6-7 yr Pee-Wee league. I'm hoping the Skins take him in the 2024 Draft, assuming he can learn to actually run in the right direction. :D

Disclaimer: I have no control over the fact that A) the team colors are blue & white, B) he's wearing #9, and C) the head coach is a Cowturds fan. :doh:

Is that your wife screaming excitedly in the background? The contrast in emotional involvement between the two of you is fantastic:D

TLC: Um...this way......yeah...run this way (checks shoelace).

Mrs. TLC: GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! RUNNNNNN!!!!! RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN!!!!!! THIS WAY!!!!! YEEAAAHAHH!!!(minor stroke)

TLC: yay...(looks for food)

Dude! He looks like Sean Taylor running with an INT. Did you see that move he made in the backfield? It was like a back-spin 360 reverse sweep.

I want him on my team at Seneca...

That's actually a pretty similar play now that you mention it. I'll take that comparison any day. :)

He hasn't signed any letters of intent yet. ;)

Is that your wife screaming excitedly in the background? The contrast in emotional involvement between the two of you is fantastic:D

TLC: Um...this way......yeah...run this way (checks shoelace).

Mrs. TLC: GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! RUNNNNNN!!!!! RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN!!!!!! THIS WAY!!!!! YEEAAAHAHH!!!(minor stroke)

TLC: yay...(looks for food)

LMAO

Actually I was contemplating a full-on tailgate before the final game. Bring out Old Faithful, I'll get the toolbox grill ready.

We just gotta take care of the Cowpukes coach, the Cowpukes fan parents, and the Iggles fan parents. :chair:

Actually I was contemplating a full-on tailgate before the final game. Bring out Old Faithful, I'll get the toolbox grill ready.

I'm gonna be honest with you man...if we started tailgating at a 6-7 year old's football game...I'd begin to think we were just looking for excuses to drink too much.;)

LMAO!!

One day Mrs. TLC must make a tailgate!

I'm working on that. :)

I'm gonna be honest with you man...if we started tailgating at a 6-7 year old's football game...I'd begin to think we were just looking for excuses to drink too much.;)

True. We need valid, legitimate reasons like...

The Rose Bowl, which had no meaning for me

The Super Bowl, which had no meaning for me

NASCAR races, which have no meaning for me (other than the Toyotas consistently kicking everybody else's ass :evilg: )

:silly:

I cant see it but good for you man. nothing makes you more proud then to see your son succeed.

Thanks bro, I know you know that first-hand :cheers:

His reversal reminded me a lot of ARE, too. I like the ST comparison much better. :)

He hasn't tackled anyone yet, but his cousin Joe is on the team and on the first play in the first game, his teammate took the ball. Streaked down the sideline, on the way to paydirt with no one within 15 yards. Joe walked down his own teammate, and tackled him like he was Darrell Green on Tony Dorsett on MNF. :doh:

I did teach him to stiff-arm this week. We'll see how that goes. :)

EDIT: Oh and as for the celebration, I'm teaching him to just hand the ball to the ref like Riggo or Monk, ie. act like ya been there before, son! lol

Thanks guys!

They have a group for 4-5 years, 6-7, and so on. Due to his off-the-growth-charts size, they grouped him with the older kids. His coordination and dexterity aren't up to the level of his peers, but when he catches up- look out!

PB I tried the VM+I; he laughed at me and demanded a Bakugon pajama shirt and a DS. :silly:

And, true story, last week he actually took himself out of the game a la Portis. WTH?!

EDIT: Oh and as for the celebration, I'm teaching him to just hand the ball to the ref like Riggo or Monk, ie. act like ya been there before, son! lol

Now THAT is cool. And these days, that gesture will stand out as unusual! You're a good dad, I can tell.

Archived