Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any florida Skins fans want to do something for draft?

Capt Rich Fla

I know money is wicked tight down here, but I'm sick of sitting around thinking about it. There's alot of ES'rs down here. Anybody else want to have our own draft day party somewhere down here? Or maybe lump our funds together and try to actually make it to the ES tailgate in DC?

I vote for this! Would love to see some of the Florida guys head up for the DDP. :D

If I could fall into a couple hundred bucks I'd be willing to drive. I have an awesome cheap connection on stone crab claws. 5 bucks a pound. The commercial crabbers can't give em away.

Capt Rich, I'm really tempted to do this. I can drive if necessary. I have a Scion XB which I've taken to DC quite a few times and all over the eastern part of the country. It gets good mileage and does the job - I can fit 3 people excluding myself comfortably. Also, on the way I/we would have to pick up IONTOP if he's down, so a minor detour in NC. I just couldn't go up there without seeing my grandparents.

Capt Rich, I'm really tempted to do this. I can drive if necessary. I have a Scion XB which I've taken to DC quite a few times and all over the eastern part of the country. It gets good mileage and does the job - I can fit 3 people excluding myself comfortably. Also, on the way I/we would have to pick up IONTOP if he's down, so a minor detour in NC. I just couldn't go up there without seeing my grandparents.

Hope you make this happen!!

Iontop, if you decide to come PM me I wanna sponser a big batch of skittles vodka.

I just came up there with 300 in my pocket and made it just fine. I drive an Equinox. It is nice and roomy inside with good storage in the back. It aint a ride for pimpin but it's almost new. It takes 30 bucks to fill here at home. Another 30 in Georgia and another 30 in south of the border. 4 people are real cumfy in my car. If we all pay for 1 tank going up taht's only $60 bucks a piece round trip. I wonder if any of the bretheren would let us crash on the floor that night and come back the next day? *cough- hint!*

My friend in Naples has a freezer full of claws. I know he'd give me a bunch.

I'm sick of always missing this thing. What do ya say guys, who wants to go?

Well, you, me, pick up orlando and IONTOP on the way. $90 bucks will get us there. I aint gotta eat. Liquid diet. Would your gramdma get weird if you rolled up in there with 3 other guys?:D

Who else is down here? Dean Collins, ST is my boy, Big Mike, skins56? I know there's more. The ride up would be funny as hell. Just imagine a 14 hour Colt vs. JC argument.:hysterical:

Haha, it's a pretty split decision for ES Florida. It could get pretty heated.

Well, you, me, pick up orlando and IONTOP on the way. $90 bucks will get us there. I aint gotta eat. Liquid diet. Would your gramdma get weird if you rolled up in there with 3 other guys?:D

So for gas, what, $60 each roundtrip? I flew up with a friend for the Dallas game last year and my grandparents didn't think it to be an issue ;) - plus, I had come up with my ex the year before for a game. The more I think about it I'll actually need time up there to see family and I'll take care of that later this year. This trip would be Redskins only.

Archived