Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB Situation: What should happen?

IbleedBnG83

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

There are many feelings as to what should happen with our QB situation, especially after the attempted Cutler trade attempt involving Campbell. Many fans love Colt and it is reported that he will have a chance to be the number 2 QB, while the organization's "stance" is that Campbell is the starter and the future.

Rumors are swirling about the possibility of drafting Sanchez. Sanchez has had "monster" workouts according to many scouts and has looked better than Stafford in some instances.

The possibility of still trading Campbell is swirling around because he maybe unhappy, front office doesn't want him, or just because we have Colt. From my understanding, the front office is over Campbell. It appears they are ready to move on. Keeping Campbell it seems is a stop gap alternative from what they want making him a lame duck QB.

What do you think should happen?

I never thought I could miss the simple life where the naysayers are just bashing JC. To think, you were almost about to be searching for a new favorite thing to do.

Yeah, cause really enjoy my favorite sports team being stuck in mediocrity my whole adult life.

Give JC the chance to start the season. If we get to the halfway point at 6-2 again, re-sign him. If through 8 games we are .500 or worse, give Colt a shot.

They did the first part last year and didn't resign him.

Stop wasting the careers of your play makers for a game manager.

I never thought I could miss the simple life where the naysayers are just bashing JC. To think, you were almost about to be searching for a new favorite thing to do.

I so agree this Jeff george jr fiasco proves the redskins are a hot ass mess

And some fans on here want a 25yrold so called franchise qb who cannot sit down and talk and say he wants to leave.. cannot sit down and talk like a adult.

But Campbell is a professional so far in this it really makes you double take at him.. He so far has not taken his ball and went home like cutler

But hey if Jc was a video game( ala mike tyson punch out) the jeff geroge jr bandwagon would beat thel life out of him

The problem with an open competition is that it means less time with the starters and chemistry. I think Moss working out in Miami hurts his relationship with Campbell because thy can't work on their timing together. An open competition would mean even less time together to work on this stuff.

I want to see Campbell working with Thomas, Kelly, ARE, and Moss all offseason - getting as many reps as he can so that he can work on hitting them in stride and work on the deeper routes.

Open competition no question. That I believe Jason would win soundly...

One would sure hope a first round pick entering his fifth year would beat out a 6th rounder with no regular season exp., and a career back-up.

But the point being, unless Zorn has a dramatic climb down, or is ordered to from above, we'll never get the chance to see it.

Hail.

One would sure hope a first round pick entering his fifth year would beat out a 6th rounder with no regular season exp., and a career back-up.

But the point being, unless Zorn has a dramatic climb down, or is ordered to from above, we'll never get the chance to see it.

Hail.

I agree with you there. Jason is the best QB on this team. Is that saying much? Not really. We just need to hope to the football gods JC lights it up.....all of us together behind the guy. If he doesnt get it done it will be a pretty easy decision to dump the guy.....then its on to drafting Sam Bradford...

I agree with you there. Jason is the best QB on this team. Is that saying much? Not really. We just need to hope to the football gods JC lights it up.....all of us together behind the guy. If he doesnt get it done it will be a pretty easy decision to dump the guy.....then its on to drafting Sam Bradford...

....and we'll give him, what 4 years to prove he doesn't suck? This will be a never ending cycle if we baby every QB that we get.

What's wrong with just plain open comp no matter who is here?

Why all the love for Campbell, I'll never know. It's pretty obvious when Denver didn't want him and when we couldn't even muster a 2nd for him and NFL analysts state he wasn't wanted that he isn't a NFL starter, but NFL backup only that it speaks for itself. People on the BOARD are enamored with him. I'll be glad when this 5 year experiment is over with.

The problem with an open competition is that it means less time with the starters and chemistry.

You are trying to talk sense to a bunch of itchy trigger finger dopes that equate this situation to their 9-5 jobs or how they treat their children or how they handle the players they coach on their little league teams.

YOU DON'T HAVE AN OPEN COMPETITION ... offensive players will not know who to respond to, chemistry will take a big hit, this team is not rebuilding.

Right now Colt is no better then the UPS guy pushing a hand cart in your office building ...Todd would not last more then 4 games - PHYSICALLY HE WOULD CRUMBLE after the big hits he will no doubt receive.

JC is the starter...unequivocally. END OF STORY.

Archived