Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you brush your teeth in the shower?

Peeping Wizard

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I dont find the brushing of the teeth in the shower gross I personally just never thought to do it. As far as shaving in the shower do u have a mirror? Or are u used to it by now and just wing it and shave ur face? I'm curious how that works/ not trying to change the thread

I dont find the brushing of the teeth in the shower gross I personally just never thought to do it. As far as shaving in the shower do u have a mirror? Or are u used to it by now and just wing it and shave ur face? I'm curious how that works/ not trying to change the thread

I have a mirror that does not fog. It's pretty sweet.

I have a mirror that does not fog. It's pretty sweet.

So do I. They have some really nice ones. The last one I bought had a light and everything. The one I currently have is just an anti-fog mirror. I have really sensitive skin and having the constant water-flow and steam there to soften everything up makes a huge difference. I don't even use shaving cream in the shower because its just so much easier to shave in there.

As far as brushing my teeth, I have done it in there before but dont make a habit out of it.

Archived