Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Trent Dilfer high?

Big Weirdo

You guys thinking that Cutler is better than Rodgers don't know what you are talking about, which is why you're laughing at someone that does know what they are talking about. You can't even recognize it. You can't really fault yourselves though, football is complex and you really don't have that much time in your lives to understand it as intricately as a professional. It is pretty ignorant to run your mouth about something that is obvious though.

You guys thinking that Cutler is better than Rodgers don't know what you are talking about, which is why you're laughing at someone that does know what they are talking about. You can't even recognize it. You can't really fault yourselves though, football is complex and you really don't have that much time in your lives to understand it as intricately as a professional. It is pretty ignorant to run your mouth about something that is obvious though.

Harsh. But yeah, I don't see how it's so obvious that Cutler is the better QB. It's arguable, but Rodgers beats him in passer rating, TDs, INTs, completion percentage. Cutler takes way too many chances with the ball and Rodgers, while a more conservative player, still manages to put up huge numbers.

Damn. I didn't realize Rodgers stats were so high. WTF? I guess on the stat level they're equals. Was he in the Pro Bowl? He had to be. He was right behind Cutler in yards.

Wow, I had no idea. Well, assumptions make an ass out of just me. :(

But Orton leading the Broncos is just hilarious? Come on. :\

Damn. I didn't realize Rodgers stats were so high. WTF? I guess on the stat level they're equals. Was he in the Pro Bowl? He had to be. He was right behind Cutler in yards.

Nah, Rodgers was behind Warner, Brees, and Manning in the Pro Bowl. He should have made it, IMO, but his D was so bad at the end of games that he didn't have the wins that the other three did.

As for Orton leading the Broncos, I wouldn't say it couldn't happen. McDaniels knows QBs, and he could very well make Orton into a very good player.

What makes Cutler a better QB than Rodgers?

Eyeball test. I would bet most NFL GMs would agree.

I'd much rather have Cutler than Rodgers, could you really see Rodgers being traded for two 1sts and a player?

Doubtful.

Eyeball test. I would bet most NFL GMs would agree.

I'd much rather have Cutler than Rodgers, could you really see Rodgers being traded for two 1sts and a player?

Doubtful.

The Packers forced the greatest player in the history of their franchise to leave so that Rodgers could play.

The Packers forced the greatest player in the history of their franchise to leave so that Rodgers could play.

You really think they would have done that five years earlier?

:doh:

favre was obviously at the end of the line, everyone knew that except Favre. The rodeo had to end eventually.

I'm not just saying this because I also follow the Packers. A lot of us were nervous about Favre leaving, because Rodgers hadn't shown us much in relief of Brett the prior year, However. Aaron doesn't make the same bad decisions Favre would. He's careful with the ball, and he is spot on accurate. He is by far the best QB in the North, and poor Chicago, they got a QB, but what do they have to throw to? Devin Hester? Greg Olson? Don't make me laugh.

I'm not just saying this because I also follow the Packers. A lot of us were nervous about Favre leaving, because Rodgers hadn't shown us much in relief of Brett the prior year, However. Aaron doesn't make the same bad decisions Favre would. He's careful with the ball, and he is spot on accurate. He is by far the best QB in the North, and poor Chicago, they got a QB, but what do they have to throw to? Devin Hester? Greg Olson? Don't make me laugh.

The Bears were three games better than the Packers last year with those crummy receivers and Kyle Orton throwing it to them. They've significantly upgraded the most important position in the field.

"Poor Chicago" smacks of wishful thinking.

Cutler is going to have his toughest year in the league this year. (He would of in Washington also) Is anyone expecting a 80 catch year from Brandon Lloyd this year just because of Cutler? Cutler will be learning a new system, has crummy WRs, and a dinosaur protecting his blindside. It's not a stretch to believe Rodgers will have the better stats when all is said and done in 2009. It wasn't just the QB that made Denver's offense work, and Chicago's offense stagnant. It was much more.

Cutler definitely makes the Bears leaps better, but I wouldn't pencil them into the NFC championship game the next couple of years coming either.

The Bears were three games better than the Packers last year with those crummy receivers and Kyle Orton throwing it to them. They've significantly upgraded the most important position in the field.

"Poor Chicago" smacks of wishful thinking.

Two things happened to Green Bay that kept them out of the race. First injuries on the O-line, but more importantly, depth and injuries on the Defense. They had more problems on their defense then they did on Offense. If Greenbay improves their defense (And I'm assuming they will). Chicago will have a run.

Besides having the best record last year, doesn't necessarily mean they will have the best record this year, nor does it mean that cutler is a better QB than Rodgers. He isn't by a long shot.

Minnesota has a good team on Offense, and if their QB position improves they could give the Pack a run for the Divisiont title this year, but no, Brett Favre didn't get the Jets to the playoffs, neither will Cutler to the bears, at least not this year. Bank on it.

Cutler is going to have his toughest year in the league this year. (He would of in Washington also) Is anyone expecting a 80 catch year from Brandon Lloyd this year just because of Cutler? Cutler will be learning a new system, has crummy WRs, and a dinosaur protecting his blindside. It's not a stretch to believe Rodgers will have the better stats when all is said and done in 2009. It wasn't just the QB that made Denver's offense work, and Chicago's offense stagnant. It was much more.

Cutler definitely makes the Bears leaps better, but I wouldn't pencil them into the NFC championship game the next couple of years coming either.

Lloyd was cut, so no, I think he's gone.

Their defense has some work to do, but I think Orton is going to play very well for the Broncos and is a sleeper heading into the season. At Purdue, they ran a passing offense, and with the Bears, it was primarily running the ball, so Orton was not doing what he does best.

In Denver, he's got two great targets in Marshall and Royal for a vertical passing game. Playing in an offense that is going to be dangerous with the pass is good for Orton. Don't underestimate him.

He's on NFL Live saying that Cutler is the second best QB in the NFC North behind Rodgers. Haha. What?

Also says Denver is going to love Kyle Orton and is going to carry the Broncos. Has he seen Denver's defense?

ummm personally, i'm pretty sure rodgers will post better numbers than cutler. Cutler had an all star offensive cast surrounding him in denver, chicago doesn't have ****. Rodgers had jennings, driver, jordy nelson, and ryan grant, i promise you that cutler will not post numbers anywhere close to what he did in denver.

Archived