Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Redskins to Reassure Campbell (Dan and Vinny to meet with QB)

SMOSS89

Snyder and Vinny: Hey Campbell, sorry for kicking you in the walnuts in front of the whole world

Cambpell: Thank you Sir may I have another

They will probably get on good terms with campbell and just trade him for a 5th round pick come draft day. So basically what the kids learned today is if you cry and cry you will get what you want. If you act like a man and be a calm person someone will just kick you in the gut. NICE

Without trying to bash the guy, let's be honest.

His career high in TDs is 13. His career high in wins is 7. It wouldn't take much for him to break those. And he's not likely to get the head start he had last year again.

co-sign. He could very well have a "break out year" (more than 13 TD's and 7 wins) but will that light FINALLY be on for good or just because he has a chip on his shoulder??

Of course they have to do some damage control, but one of the differences between JC and Cutler is the fact that JC is a man and understands the business of the NFL. He even said that he realizes there is no such thing as loyalty in the NFL. That of course extends to the fans who in general are such dopes that they jump on the bashing bandwagon and forget all of the showings of potential. Sorry to all you fools who were salivating over Cutler. Clearly now the pressure is on JC and he has to earn the "fans" respect and more importantly a new contract, but I for one am glad he will have the opportunity to live up to his end of the bargain.

co-sign. He could very well have a "break out year" (more than 13 TD's and 7 wins) but will that light FINALLY be on for good or just because he has a chip on his shoulder??

Yup

People talk about Haynesworth and his contract years, but all seem to want to sign Campbell right away if he has a good year.

Campbell would be a huge risk to sign next year if he has a good season. Atleast with a DT like Albert you know he can play anytime, its just an issue with his work ethic, but with QB's its a huge gamble, they have one and done years all the time (look no further than Derek Anderson. The browns are screwed with him.)

You know, we could probably just whip it out for any random lady and pull better tail, but we keep letting the fat-chick-who-might-be-semi-decent-if-she-lost-a-couple-of-bills cry her needy tears on our encumbered shoulder. Patting her and reassuring her, dreaming of a day when those folds of fat, stretch marks, and spider veins magically vanish and we'll finally be able to parade her in front of our snickering friends without them snickering quite as much. Then it'll allllllll be worth it.

Right.

Without trying to bash the guy, let's be honest.

His career high in TDs is 13. His career high in wins is 7. It wouldn't take much for him to break those. And he's not likely to get the head start he had last year again.

Didnt he win 8 games last year?

How do you know how Zorn felt about this? There is a triangle of power in Ashburn and I'm not sure there is any innocence to be had.

Because if Jay Cutler was our QB Mike Shanahan would be our coach this year or the following year.

This is BS. Snyder and Cerrato really F***ed up here. JC is a good guy and they tried to move him despite stating confidence in him earlier this spring. JC has a great year, Redskins make the playoffs and JC weighs is options and makes us sweat it out next offseason during free agency is my prediction.

You know, we could probably just whip it out for any random lady and pull better tail, but we keep letting the fat-chick-who-might-be-semi-decent-if-she-lost-a-couple-of-bills cry her needy tears on our encumbered shoulder. Patting her and reassuring her, dreaming of a day when those folds of fat, stretch marks, and spider veins magically vanish and we'll finally be able to parade her in front of our snickering friends without them snickering quite as much. Then it'll allllllll be worth it.

Right.

But what if I like fat chicks...

wow, 14 TDs, 3400 yards, 5 INTs, the 4th worst TD% in the league, and a QB rating of 85.

we'd be crazy not to lock that up for 10 years! lol

What if its

18 TDs, 3500 yards, 5 ints, 85 rating and a playoff spot at 10-6? You let him walk cause he isnt a fantasy stud?

I'm a Campbell critic and I don't mind this meeting. But they should, at some point, make it clear that everyone associated in the organization respects and loves him as a person but that the only reason the trade talks even got started is because they need to see more on the field and that they will 'pursue him' after this year with a worthy contract if he performs in a fashion that removes all doubt.

Works for me. :thumbsup:

What if its

18 TDs, 3500 yards, 5 ints, 85 rating and a playoff spot at 10-6? You let him walk cause he isnt a fantasy stud?

Guess who posted these stats:

G  	Att  	Comp  	Pct  	Att/G  	Yds  	Avg  	Yds/G  	TD  	TD%  	Int  	Int%  	Lng  	20+  	40+  	Sck  	SckY  	Rate
16 	467 	297 	63.6 	29.2 	3,497 	7.5 	218.6 	20 	4.3 	14 	3.0 	68T 	41 	7 	27 	153 	88.1

What if its

yes i let him walk. hes never going to be a top flight quarterback. 18 TDs and 10-6 is not what i want this team to be. i want this team to be a possible 13-3, ya know, really good? why some of you are so exciteda bout 10-6 is beyond me.

i bet some of the "old timers" (excuse me fellas!) will tell you that back in the day 10-6 was considered par for the course, hardly anything to get excited about. now all anyone wants is to go 10-6.

What if its

Stats don't tell everything: its about making plays.

If its 18 TD's and he still looks the same as he did this year but with a couple of extra breaks, then no.

Archived