Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1978 Microsoft company photo: caption needed

Atlanta Skins Fan

2003 NFL Rankings: which unit will end the season ranked higher?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. 2003 NFL Rankings: which unit will end the season ranked higher?

• Offense
    • Defense

ASF, I can't believe you posted that pic. I posted it in a thread once on CPND, about 3 years ago I think, as a way of poking fun at one of my very favorite admins/posters/cyberfriends ... Terry. Too cool. :)

As to caption:

"One of these people will go on to become the richest individual in the world, and go down in history alongside such names as Morgan, Getty, Rockefeller and Hearst."

Kind of makes you look twice at all those kids with the funny hair and goofy clothes coming out of the local high school or trade school down the street funny, don't it?

Remember how you used to beat me up in high school? Bad News, Dude, I just bought your company, and now you're fired. But feel free to use me as a reference for your next job. I'd like to keep tabs on where you work so I can buy out your next employer and fire you on Christmas Eve. Bwahahahaha...

or

Revenge of the Nerds IV

or

When In-Breds walked the Earth

Seen elsewhere:

"While you were laughing at them, these dorks made ten million each."

"Back row, left to right: Fred Control, George Alt, and Jimmy Delete."

"This is my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl,and my other brother Daryl,and my other brother Daryl,and my other brother Daryl,and my other brother Daryl,and my other brother Daryl,and my other brother Daryl,and my other brother Daryl,and my sisters Darleen and Darleena."

Archived