Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is there any way Matt Bowen is actually good?

DC_Clone

thats funny, and I'm a white guy.

But some folks could take offense. It's like saying, "please... no black quarterbacks."

I once had an ignorant co-worker who told me that she couldn't cheer for the Redskins in the SB vs. Denver because of Doug Williams. She made some dumb-arse comment about blacks not being smart enough to be a QB.

I really enjoyed rubbing her nose in it.

It's not really the same. It's okay to make fun of white people! It rules!

And times have obviously changed. Citing players from the 70s, 80s, 90s or early 00s doesn't cut it. White guys can't play safety anymore.

The game definately belongs to the brothas. I guess it's okay as long as there is still hockey.

I'm kinda going off topic here a bit but it reminds me of something funny I saw at a Bullets game a few years back.

The Bullets starting lineup at a game that I attended was as follows:

C: Gheorge Muresan

PF: Tom Gugliotta

SF: Don McClean

SG: Rex Chapman

PG: Scott Skiles

How IRONIC.

Rex was definately white.

Clone, you are on a roll my man. Thats funny.

Do you ever watch the Chappelle show? You should see the episode of the Chappelle Real World where he puts 1 super white guy in a house with 7 crazy, angry and politically incorrect black folks.

It's called the MAD REAL WORLD.

ABSOLUTELY HILLARIOUS.

Originally posted by BlitzFiftySix

Rex was definately white.

Clone, you are on a roll my man. Thats funny.

Do you ever watch the Chappelle show? You should see the episode of the Chappelle Real World where he puts 1 super white guy in a house with 7 crazy, angry and politically incorrect black folks.

It's called the MAD REAL WORLD.

ABSOLUTELY HILLARIOUS.

I have seen the one where he is a blind guy in the KKK who thought he was white his whole life.

This is a joke! The man can play safety and proved last year with the pack. The color of his skin has nothing to do with his ability to play the position. Brad Edwards was a QB in college and at times he played like a safetyman posessed, He could hit, Although he was vulnerable against the pass.

Sam Shade was vulnerable against the pass last year. I believe Bowens is an upgrade at that position.

Offense sells tickets, Defense wins Championships!!!:pint:

Though some of this has been funny.... Actually........no...I was kinda hoping for a bit more than that..this being a football board and all. You know... coverage problems, bad tackler..all that kind of stuff.

:cheers:

Archived