Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mexican drug lord makes Forbes' billionaire list

Spaceman Spiff

I don't understand the controversy. If he's rich, he's rich. What can you do?

I understand it but I see where you're coming from, too.

I'm sure there are others on the list that haven't done everything 100% ethically to get to where they are, but I doubt anyones done as much harm to people as a coke dealer.

But yeah, he's got the money to warrant a spot on that list.

Question: it is easier or harder to catch a criminal if he is prominently featured in a high-volume magazine like Forbes?

Also, they have a history of doing this, they put Escobar in this list back in the day.

But then again, I guess publishing him "legitimizes" him, and the best strategy is to bury our heads in the sand and pretend he does not exist. Wait a minute...why does that sound familiar? :silly:

Question: it is easier or harder to catch a criminal if he is prominently featured in a high-volume magazine like Forbes?

Thats one thing I don't get...I mean, I know it's more simpler than just busting down his door and getting him...but everyone knows he's running a cartel. He knows that everyone knows that he's running a cartel.

So what's the secret? And why not bust him like they did with Escobar?

Also, they have a history of doing this, they put Escobar in this list back in the day.

But then again, I guess publishing him "legitimizes" him, and the best strategy is to bury our heads in the sand and pretend he does not exist. Wait a minute...why does that sound familiar? :silly:

Well we certainly didn't bury our heads in the sands dealing with Escobar. We sent guys down there and killed him. Then made sure his assets weren't recovered by others that would attempt to continue his drug empire. Simple as that. So I'd say that maybe more than anything else, making the Forbes list kinda put out a hit on this guy.

Thats one thing I don't get...I mean, I know it's more simpler than just busting down his door and getting him...but everyone knows he's running a cartel. He knows that everyone knows that he's running a cartel.

So what's the secret? And why not bust him like they did with Escobar?

They actually killed Escobar, check out "Killing Pablo" by Mark Bowman the guy who wrote "Blackhawk Down".

We should do the same to this scum.

Archived