Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Name something that screams 'FAIL' to you

Bubble Screen

im sure its not as bad down there as it is up here in DC/metro. they got more room on the roads to roam :)

Don't bet on it(I'm in the Houston metroplex)...but at least our roads do make more sense;)

How about people that are down on smoking ,yet expect taxes from it to pay for healthcare?:hysterical:

Pic quoting screams major fail.:saber:

Guys, can we get back to the original question? By that, what do you see everyday that you think screams fail? Is it any of the things I mentioned? Do guys with long hair scream fail? Tramp stamps? Cowboy boots? Feel free to add one of your own.

Edit: I'm surprised no one has said the new smilies.:silly:

Kids that wear pink, bright yellow, bright blue or bright orange shoe laces. I see so many kids in this area doing it now. It looks terrible and exudes fail.

There ya go, SS. This is what im looking for. I hadn't noticed kids doing this, though. Yes, that does reek of fail. Btw, I think you just hit on another fail idea for me. Any guy that wears pink is 'fail'. C'mon, guys. We should get 100% agreement on this one. Nothing worse than seeing some douchebag wearing a pink polo with his popped collar. That not only is fail, but it also breaks a man-law.

Archived