Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Phelps...weed?

Spaceman Spiff

I can easily obtain a high paying job that requires a clearance because other people cant pass the test. Go me! :cheers:

Well...

In that case, they should legalize marijuana. Companies can still drug test potential employees prior to hiring them. If they don't want their employees smoking weed than it is there right to fire them (or not hire them) if they fail a drug test.

Most people's logic seems to think that there will be a huge increase of people smoking weed if it is legalized. So, in essence, your "competition" will be even more slim because more people would be smoking pot.

It's a win/win as far as you are concerned.:)

How do you know its not laced with something when you smoke it? Its not regulated

lol, being sold laced weed is damn near a myth. for real, there aren't too many nerds sitting in their basements lacing chronic with PCP or any other liquid substances.

Now, if by "lacing", you're referring to "dippers" or PCP, that stuff is typically dipped on the end of a cigarette, not a joint or on weed itself. It's rare to find weed that's been "dipped" in something, because it really isn't practical unless you're doing it for your own personal consumption.

Anyone who actually sells laced weed would have to know that he has a specific demand for that sort of thing. lol, i've never met anyone who smokes exclusively laced weed....those people don't exist. It's extremely rare to just stumble on weed and have it sold to you without anyone mentioning something like, "oh yeah, this stuff is dipped in so and so". Dealers can't afford to do this. "Lacing" the weed would drive the price way up, because dealers have to get their money for the other substance(s) too. This makes lacing impractical, and truthfully, very uncommon.

And if someone is lacing stuff by sprinkling say coke (which is completely stupid to put on weed), or opium on it, it's not gonna get sold to you that way. You're gonna have to do that on your own.

;)

What exactly is the ****ing point? Seriously, what does a 3 month suspension from the swim team do? If they had any balls they would have said he can't compete in the World's this year.

It impacts his chances of winning in the summer.

They had to do something. Phelps is an idiot of putting himself out there as a role model and then letting a college kid take a picture of him smoking weed.

lol, being sold laced weed is damn near a myth. for real, there aren't too many nerds sitting in their basements lacing chronic with PCP or any other liquid substances.

In high school, a friend of mine didn't get sold laced weed, but he sure got taken advantage of. He had some corner in D.C. he always went to, 2nd and P I think, where he bought stuff and then resold it to kids at our school.

Apparently, and this is assuming he didn't make this up, he was given a bunch of stuff in a green bag, and when he tried to open it to check, the dealer got pissed off and threatened him, so he paid and drove off. The bag was full of pieces of glass and a handful of grass, as in grass from someone's yard. The kids at our school who had paid in advance were pissed.

Like I said, the whole story could be major BS. I guess the moral is to always check.

In high school, a friend of mine didn't get sold laced weed, but he sure got taken advantage of. He had some corner in D.C. he always went to, 2nd and P I think, where he bought stuff and then resold it to kids at our school.

Apparently, and this is assuming he didn't make this up, he was given a bunch of stuff in a green bag, and when he tried to open it to check, the dealer got pissed off and threatened him, so he paid and drove off. The bag was full of pieces of glass and a handful of grass, as in grass from someone's yard. The kids at our school who had paid in advance were pissed.

Like I said, the whole story could be major BS. I guess the moral is to always check.

lol pwn3d

Yeah way to ruin our economy for all future generations and irresponsibly waste billions and billions of dollars on your "war" on drugs.

Ahh to be young, stupid not have a clue or responsibilities since mommy and daddy will be there.

Hmm the cost should be minimum if people just said no to illegal drug use.

And of course paying medical bills of those on heroin, meth, weed (regular and dusted), cocaine which was also seen as harmless should fall on the taxpayer and to say no means we are not showing compassion to the fools who continue to indulge.

Ahh to be young, stupid not have a clue or responsibilities since mommy and daddy will be there.

Hmm the cost should be minimum if people just said no to illegal drug use.

And of course paying medical bills of those on heroin, meth, weed (regular and dusted), cocaine which was also seen as harmless should fall on the taxpayer and to say no means we are not showing compassion to the fools who continue to indulge.

Hmm, let's see. You might have a solution there. Just get people to say "no" to illegal drugs! Brilliant! Why hasn't anyone thought of that before!? It's that simple!

btw, nobody is talking about making ALL drugs legal. "Hard drugs," ie meth, heroin, etc, need to remain illegal, even if it is costly to do so. Marijuana is harmless in comparison to those drugs, and even to alcohol and tobacco. Fighting a "war on drugs" and including marijuana in that, instead of legalizing it and taxing it, has quite literally cost our society TRILLIONS of dollars, even when you factor in the medical bills from people that overdose on pot.:rolleyes:

And I'm getting sick of your "Young people are stupid" bull****. Cut that **** out and try to have a legitimate argument stating facts and evidence to back up you positions. Otherwise you are worthless and should not attempt to engage in any sort of debate.

Archived