Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Phelps...weed?

Spaceman Spiff

How do you know its not laced with something when you smoke it? Its not regulated

You obviously know nothing about anything.

I don't know. Smell it? Look at it? Or this might be crazy: know the person YOUR GETTING IT FROM!

"Laced" weed, in 99% of the cases, is a pure f'in myth. Now, if you're a 19 year old kid from the burbs traversing down to Anacostia to pick up a dime bag...maaaayyyyyyybbbeeeeee, and that would be just to mess with you. Otherwise, why would you waste more drugs for the same price, when you could sell the two separately?

In high school, a friend of mine didn't get sold laced weed, but he sure got taken advantage of. He had some corner in D.C. he always went to, 2nd and P I think, where he bought stuff and then resold it to kids at our school.

Apparently, and this is assuming he didn't make this up, he was given a bunch of stuff in a green bag, and when he tried to open it to check, the dealer got pissed off and threatened him, so he paid and drove off. The bag was full of pieces of glass and a handful of grass, as in grass from someone's yard. The kids at our school who had paid in advance were pissed.

Like I said, the whole story could be major BS. I guess the moral is to always check.

I don't doubt your friends story for a second. That's what happens when you go buying weed from people you don't know off of street corners. And people have to buy weed off of street corners from people they don't know, because it's illegal. You mess with people you don't know, and eventually, someone is gonna try to take advantage of you. On the streets, it's called getting "beat", or "beating someone".

lol, most dudes won't even give you a bogus bag of herb, they'll tell you they need to take the money, run over to their boy's crib and bring the stuff back to you. Give em your money and you never see em again. A lot of cats who do this have other serious drug problems with things like crack, meth, or heroin, and they'll take your money to go buy their fix. The solution to a problem like this? Make weed legal, this can't happen anymore...not concerning weed anyway.

If it had been legal when it happened to your buddy, he never would have been in that situation. I know this was probably years ago and weed isn't even close to being legal now, so it certainly wasn't back then. But i think you can see what i'm saying. Your buddy never would have had to go to 2nd and P in the first place, had the stuff been available to him on a store shelf.

The moral of the story isn't to check your bag. The moral of the story is to get your government to wake up and do what's in the countries best interest concerning Cannabis, because desperate acts like this are senseless over something like weed.

You obviously know nothing about anything.

I don't know. Smell it? Look at it? Or this might be crazy: know the person YOUR GETTING IT FROM!

"Laced" weed, in 99% of the cases, is a pure f'in myth. Now, if you're a 19 year old kid from the burbs traversing down to Anacostia to pick up a dime bag...maaaayyyyyyybbbeeeeee, and that would be just to mess with you. Otherwise, why would you waste more drugs for the same price, when you could sell the two separately?

spot on. Natty knows what he's talking about. I said the same thing bro, for the most part, "laced" weed is as mythological as an effin Cerberus. it's a rarely encountered thing.

Ahh to be young, stupid not have a clue or responsibilities since mommy and daddy will be there.

What makes you think I'm not responsible? Get off your high horse, you don't know my situation and you don't know me.

edit: also pretty much everyone of your posts is drooling with stupidity as you blame liberals for everything. You're lucky you didn't latch onto a group like the jews or blacks otherwise you'd be chastised even more for your constant idiocy. I suggest you seek psychological help.

Hmm the cost should be minimum if people just said no to illegal drug use.

I bet your ass drinks beer. That was an illegal substance but they realized people would do it and it would fund illegal organizations.

And of course paying medical bills of those on heroin, meth, weed (regular and dusted), cocaine which was also seen as harmless should fall on the taxpayer and to say no means we are not showing compassion to the fools who continue to indulge

Yeah I'd like to see the stats of medical bills for drug users compared to law enforcement bills. You quietly ignored the billions and billions of dollars on the war on drugs comment. Think if that was rehab money, maybe your fairy tale of no one using illegal drugs would be that much more realized.

It has nothing to do with compassion and everything to do with keeping a stable, efficient society. Or do you like million dollar gangs and literal wars going on right at our borders? Do you actually know what is going on in Mexico? Can you even find it on the map?

edit: to even compare the price tag of law enforcement and imprisonment for illegal use of drugs to the medical side of it is a laugh out loud riot.

Archived