Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl Highlights on NFL Network

2cents

Watching us win SB 17 & 22 this morning on NFL network. Watch those two games again Vinnie, and please remember that dominiant line play is what gets you to the promised land. Watching Butz and Grant and Williams and Johnson destroy Dever and Buffalo is awesome to behold. Seeing the Hogs crush Denver and push around Buffalo tells you all you need to know. For the young folks who did not see the Skins back then, get these games and watch how it should be. :2cents:

:point2sky

Actually, it makes me sick to see an also-ran team like the Cards make it while we sit at home. What I can't believe is all the guys who still live in the area from the good days haven't banded together and beaten the crap out of Dan and showed him in great detail how he has destroyed the franchise, Heck, I have been in the Army for 19 years and am just about to finish a Masters in Human Resource Management, and I can see exactly how he is screwing it up, why can't he?

Actually, it makes me sick to see an also-ran team like the Cards make it while we sit at home. What I can't believe is all the guys who still live in the area from the good days haven't banded together and beaten the crap out of Dan and showed him in great detail how he has destroyed the franchise, Heck, I have been in the Army for 19 years and am just about to finish a Masters in Human Resource Management, and I can see exactly how he is screwing it up, why can't he?

Patience, my friend. Patience. It's just a matter of time.

Archived