Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CHEAP Redskins Autographed Items

Slingin33

No problem. Some of the stuff is normal priced, but you can get some real bargins too. Pat Fischer signed helmet for 22.50? That is cheaper than most places sell the helmets.

If you put "jerseys" in their search engine, you get some cheap prices on them too (don't understand why the word Redskins is not there).

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/tidewatersports_W0QQ_nkwZjerseysQQQ5ftrkparmsZ72Q253A1205Q257C66Q253A2Q257C65Q253A12Q257C39Q253A1QQ_fromfsbZQQ_trksidZp3911Q2ec0Q2em14QQ_sopZ15QQ_scZ1

That shipping charge could be high. You will have to let us know what the pics were packed with. If they are all in top loaders, then it was a fair price, if not, it sounds a bit high.

I checked last night , the shipping charge for all the pics was $7.86. Better than $16 , but either way , the pics are very resonably priced , so a little extra on shipping was ok. Like I said before , another fine addition to the Redskin Room. As soon as we (my wife and I) learn how to use her new camera , we will post pics.

HTTR

• 2 weeks later...

Archived