Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Teixeira to the mother****in Yankees. (merged)

Spaceman Spiff

My team, the Mets, spent nearly as much as the Yankees every year for the last decade. You know what we got for it? Zilch. Money alone can't get you a ring. Such a tired argument with no basis in fact.

You look at who they got...major talent and why can they do it because they got the money for it...at times I think the one thing every player waits for his the day they get to go sign a deal with the Yankees.

It's one of many reasons for me because now all we're going to hear about from now until next off-season...is how much they spent on & how they & the Red-Sox are doing from their unofficial propaganda network...ESPN

I think I'm done with Baseball...the O's have a crappy owner and are showing no signs of being contenders anytime soon...and they are in a division with the Yankees & Red-Sox who get into bidding wars every off-season and are on ESPN at least once a week... :doh:

The yankees? That would be pretty funny.

I have to say, I'm really annoyed at the Yanks too now, but seeing this reaction is actually pretty entertaining. Its always good to have one villian.

Almost every other team is having to pinch a little. The Yankees have a built in fanbase of NYC, plus all the nut huggers all around the country that like winners. Like Lebron James.

They'll sign Manny Ramirez to 3/80. Just watch.

if they get manny, they should just not even have a 2009 season. i'm sure they'll try to get sheets too. mlb wonders why people don't care about baseball anymore. its the same teams every year: yankees, red sox, mets, competing for FAs and they can outbid any of the other teams. when is the last time a good FA went to the royals, nationals, marlins, pirates, rockies, twins, etc. this would never happen in the nfl!

Archived