Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zoony

Buyer/Seller Feedback. Post It Here

tiger187126

I bought a green season parking pass before the first preseason game this year, and everything went very smoothly. 5 stars.

Bought 2 tixs for the Rams game from Copperbird and was a very smooth transaction. Very pleased with the service, communication and turnaround time. The tix were at a great price compared to stubhub based on the location. It was quick and easy using paypal and received my tix before I knew it. I would definitely recommend hitting up Copperbird before you look on stubhub.

Just completed transaction with Raub who purchased three games. Very fast payment. Enjoyed working with him. A++++er

Nothing but good things to say about Dondrae. Quick shipment, and good communication.

Rocky21 provided me with 2 tickets for the tampa game. Smooth transaction and got the tickets the next day. Good person to deal with

Great transaction with Mark327 involving me purchasing 4 tix and a green parking pass of his for cash plus 2 of my tickets for other games. Great communication and a die hard fan as well.

Both wpns3/5 Rocky21 were awesome sellers. Rocky21 mailed tickets which I received next day, and WPN3/5 dropped them off. Both A+!

Ned_Flanders (Devon) - Just picked up the six Chiefs/Redskins tickets, and two green parking passes I purchased from him from the post office today. He sold them to me for face, and I would definitely buy tickets from him again!

Thanks! Looking forward to the game. :)

Slackermike bought 6 tickets and 2 parking passes for the Chiefs game from me. He paypal'd me the funds. Overall it was a smooth transaction. Looking forward to doing more business in the future.

HTTR!

Boganst gets 100 % positive feedback from me. I purchased a green parking pass for the 10-4-09 Redskins vs Bucs game from him.

Great transaction & communication from AnnieC. She bought 2 tickets & parking pass for the Bucs game.

100% positive feedback

Skinhotlanta was great to deal with. I got 3 tickets plus orange parking from him for the Eagles game. Fast shipping and great communication. I would buy from him again.

Both Bibby and jaybrant are good people. Sold tickets to them both and they were each quick with the payment, fast with communications and an overall joy to work with. :D

Got a greenie from skinstickets for the Eagles game for $25, paid on a Friday pass was in my mailbox on Monday. Good guy. Fast, cheap and reliable.

Josh