Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buyer/Seller Feedback. Post It Here

zoony

• 2 weeks later...
wpns3/5 sold me a JC authentic jersey and the transaction was perfect. Thanks wpns3/5 and I'm glad JC didn't get traded after I bought the jersey from you.lol

Glad you like it, I wear the same jersey to games, so we both dodged a bullet there!!

• 3 weeks later...
wpns3/5 sold me a JC authentic jersey and the transaction was perfect. Thanks wpns3/5 and I'm glad JC didn't get traded after I bought the jersey from you.lol
Glad you like it, I wear the same jersey to games, so we both dodged a bullet there!!

Draft day is fast approaching fellas, dont give up hope, errr yet :)

• 3 weeks later...

Fellow Redskins Fans BEWARE!!

ES member CJPSUAVE or CSUAVE22 recently purchased Caps Game 5 seats and Game 7 seats off of me for the Penguins Series. I sold CJ 8 tickets for each series at a heavily discounted price of $190 for game 5 and $250 for Game 7 in a Private Club level suite. CJ sent me an email and said he had 10 friends that are all Redskins fans from ES that are also diehard Caps fans that really want to go to the game. I met him the next day to give him the tickets and he said all of his friends backd out on him and he needed to get rid of them. I immediately knew something was up but it was game day and I couldn't do anything about it. Mr. Rajnikant Patel aka CJ turned around and sold the seats to 5 Penguins fans for $250.00+ and some other ES members for even more then that.

It gets worse. Mr Rajnikant Patel calls me up immediately after the Caps win game 6 and he said, "all of my friends are committed to going to this game they aren't going to back out on me this time. Can you please help us out because we are diehard skins fans and we love the Caps?" I am a big Caps fan also and I will not sell any seats to Away Team fans. I sent the Paypal request and Mr. Rajnikant Patel paid hours later.

It's Wednesday night 7:15 and the puck has dropped. I'm looking around so I can buy CJ and his fellow Redskins fans some beers but he's no where to be found. I start asking around if people know who CJ is and they are looking at me like I'm crazy. I own the whole suite so no one would have gotten seats in there if they didn't buy them from me. I asked a couple of the guys how they got their tickets and they said this guy from Extreme Skins promised them a 20 person suite for $350 a person. I was flabergasted as soon as I heard this. I could not believe that a fellow ES member would rape his fellow fans like that.

Those of you that think my prices are high I'm sorry. I've been nothing but fair and I think seats on the Club level for Game 7 of the playoffs for $250 is a steal compared to the $400 and up prices that were on Craigslist and the $600 prices the Caps were charging. The fact that $10 upper level seats were selling for $225 was ludacris. I'm all for making an extra dollar or 2 but not at the expense of my fellow fans. If I had known Mr. Patel was lying and was going to rip off fellow ESers I would have sold the seats to other members.

I would like to warn all of my ES family that if this man ever tries to purchase tickets off of you please be careful because he will most likely sell them on the market for a higher profit and if you get caught selling your Redskins Season tickets over face value Danny Boy could take them away from you. He has done it in the past.

Below is an example of emails with prrof that this man lied. I am not making a false acusation here and I do not and will not slander anyone that does not deserve it.

Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 22:18:13 -0700 (PDT)

To: <fdacowboys@gmail.com>

Subject: Caps Tix!

Hey man im an extremeskinner and saw your ad there in the classified i have ten friends that want to go to the game how much are your tickets? we are all huge caps fans but dont have to all sit together let me know!

Thanks

Cj

Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 06:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

To: <fdacowboys@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: Caps Tix!

ohh damn so the suite u were saying will be at least 200 each we are all not really suite kinda guys we like to get loud and big for the game how much for 10 in section 204 then? prefrebly a middle row

Sorry Ted. That really sucks.

I wouldn't be opposed to a new rule banning people such as this guy.

That name sounds familiar to me, somehow. I bet that name, Rajnikant Patel, is a fake.

Rajnikant Patel is the name that came up in Paypal when he paid for the seats. The only thing that really pissed me was when I met fellow ES members that were duped by him.

• 2 months later...

Well, I was going to start a new thread about what I had happen this weekend....but I didnt know if it was a good idea....as this guy wasn't an ES'er anyway...but it really torked me off how this guy was.

Starts off with a guy posting on Craigslist that he has section 103 row 2 tickets. Right beside the Hogettes......The guys name is Peter Hughes. Older man it sounded like. Advertising the tickets at $3300.

Had my uncle call this douche up......and the guy first off is a real ass. For $3300...800-900 over face already, he wouldnt throw the parking pass in. Green parking pass. Said $550 more for parking...if you bought the season..he'd do it for $500.

So I end up calling the guy, b/c my uncle was so pissed off. I did the same thing...said I've got $3300 cash...throw in the parking...and we can make it happen man. He wouldnt budge. So...I got really irritated......and started askin if he was a Skins fan...'Yea I go to every game'....I said...well you should be ashamed of yourself trying to make that much off other Skins fans man. I said...$650 isn't enough profit for you? He didnt really say much back. Other than 'I'm sorry you feel that way'. I told him that I hope he understood that he signed a contract that he wasn't supposed to 'gouge' tickets like that....as it was against the contract he signed (as he said he has 3 sets of tickets in his name)...not to mention the boatload of other tickets he had.

While all this was going on..he's talking about where he plays 'bridge' at...and the spots he hangs out at.....all not 'cheap' places ....this guy didn't 'need' the money. Cmon..

So I know this isn't ES related really..but I have this dude's phone number..and just ask that I wish there was something we could do to people like this...I understand making a buck..but damn....trying to scalp up over 1k on a season??? That's shameful man...

Peter Hughes was his name........had a post on Craigslist.......If anyone wants any more info.....let me know...wish I could tell the ticket office about this douchebag...and the thousand others that do this same thing......reason why people can't afford to go to games anymore.....

Well, I was going to start a new thread about what I had happen this weekend....but I didnt know if it was a good idea....as this guy wasn't an ES'er anyway...but it really torked me off how this guy was.

Starts off with a guy posting on Craigslist that he has section 103 row 2 tickets. Right beside the Hogettes......The guys name is Peter Hughes. Older man it sounded like. Advertising the tickets at $3300.

Had my uncle call this douche up......and the guy first off is a real ass. For $3300...800-900 over face already, he wouldnt throw the parking pass in. Green parking pass. Said $550 more for parking...if you bought the season..he'd do it for $500.

So I end up calling the guy, b/c my uncle was so pissed off. I did the same thing...said I've got $3300 cash...throw in the parking...and we can make it happen man. He wouldnt budge. So...I got really irritated......and started askin if he was a Skins fan...'Yea I go to every game'....I said...well you should be ashamed of yourself trying to make that much off other Skins fans man. I said...$650 isn't enough profit for you? He didnt really say much back. Other than 'I'm sorry you feel that way'. I told him that I hope he understood that he signed a contract that he wasn't supposed to 'gouge' tickets like that....as it was against the contract he signed (as he said he has 3 sets of tickets in his name)...not to mention the boatload of other tickets he had.

While all this was going on..he's talking about where he plays 'bridge' at...and the spots he hangs out at.....all not 'cheap' places ....this guy didn't 'need' the money. Cmon..

So I know this isn't ES related really..but I have this dude's phone number..and just ask that I wish there was something we could do to people like this...I understand making a buck..but damn....trying to scalp up over 1k on a season??? That's shameful man...

Peter Hughes was his name........had a post on Craigslist.......If anyone wants any more info.....let me know...wish I could tell the ticket office about this douchebag...and the thousand others that do this same thing......reason why people can't afford to go to games anymore.....

I called him earlier in the year and he said the same thing. I was just wondering how this guy can come up with all his prime seat locations. He won't budge an inch, so somebody must be buying them. Also, there is a Skins player agent selling them on there too. Watch out for him.

I called him earlier in the year and he said the same thing. I was just wondering how this guy can come up with all his prime seat locations. He won't budge an inch, so somebody must be buying them. Also, there is a Skins player agent selling them on there too. Watch out for him.

Yea man.....torked me off trying to make a boat load of money off fans.....and he said he was a Skins fan himself.....lowlife man...

So...be careful of that dude..

Said he sold the same tickets for $4800 last year...which is crazy. People just should stop buying high tickets like that......then we could get some damn decent prices for them!!

Sheesh:chair:

I have purchased from

MTH: Browns tickets last yr, good price with parking I believe as you all know he is a man of the people around here

wpns3/5: just bought a darrell Green jersey, been looking for one forever and this one is NICE. Thanks for the fair deal

nicholas: bought preseason tickets to see the Steelers, I dont have them in hand but then again neither do the season ticket holders! Got them at a good price including parking... can't wait to sit in the lower bowl at midfield!!!

All 5 star deals! I come here when looking for Skins stuff before going on ebay or craigslist anymore

• 2 weeks later...

I figured I would post again, since I'm back on page one.

Bought four from copperbird for the Skins-Boys game at a fair price. We had great communication, and he shipped fast. Great seller to deal with, and I highly recommend.

mark327 - All around great seller. Good communication, fast shipping, great deal for face value, very positive transaction all around.

nicholas - I bought Skins-Eagles tickets from him months ago, and he is a seller you can trust. Kept in contact with fast shipping. A+

Here's to ES, the best place to conduct Skins related business.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought 2 tix from "Redskinstime" and was very disappointed that the section that he offered is not what was sent to me.( Told me I'd be getting 423 but sent me 415). I specifically asked for 423 as we are attending with friends. I've sent him PM''s to see if this was a simple mistake, but have yet to get a response.

Be careful people.. I know that 95% of people are honest but unfortunately there are a few that are not.

I bought 2 tix from "Redskinstime" and was very disappointed that the section that he offered is not what was sent to me.( Told me I'd be getting 423 but sent me 415). I specifically asked for 423 as we are attending with friends. I've sent him PM''s to see if this was a simple mistake, but have yet to get a response.

Be careful people.. I know that 95% of people are honest but unfortunately there are a few that are not.

There was a miscommunication regarding these tickets on my part, totally my fault. I've sent Sterling a PM explaining the situation and offered a full refund for the tickets, but have not received a response.

:applause::applause:just want wanted to say thanks to "Skins-Canes-Mounties". just got 3 LL tixs for eagles game from him. paid just $4 over his price($99 + 10% tax fee)per ticket. $12 bucks extra for the guy to deal with a few back and forth emails and than taking time out to mail them to me is a deal i will take any day. tickets arrived quickly. i saw some threads from last year, i think, where some long time board members were letting him know the etiquette of selling here. he has taking the advice well. thanks again. my dad is quite the happy man today with tickets in hand.

Archived