Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

X-men Origins: Wolverine trailer (multi-merge)

Spaceman Spiff

i always thought wolvie and gambit got along. interesting..

sabertooth and wolverine are going to fight for years and years and years and it will be awesome!! the baby storm was cool and the blob in the ring is going to get his ass handed to him a lot so he better get used to it.

Has anybody ever watched the TV show Friday Night Lights? (Yes, I know it was a movie, but it was also a pretty good TV show that ran on NBC for a while) If so, then you'll remember Taylor Kitsch as big Tim Riggins, and Taylor was awesome in that show. I feel that he'll make a good Gambit as well.

Holy cow!! This looks awesome. One of my all time favs. When they first started leaking stuff, I wasn't hopefull for this movie, however, if this movie is as good as the trailer, than it should do Wolverine justice.

I'm glad that Jackman bulked up for this moive. He looks more like the character now.

Hopefully they won't skimp on the fighting. Xmen got close but wolverine needs to cut loose and do some crazy stuff!!

I've heard rumors that there will be a berserker rage that will make his fight scene in x-2 in the mansion when the soldiers broke in, look tame in comparison.

Has anybody ever watched the TV show Friday Night Lights? (Yes, I know it was a movie, but it was also a pretty good TV show that ran on NBC for a while) If so, then you'll remember Taylor Kitsch as big Tim Riggins, and Taylor was awesome in that show. I feel that he'll make a good Gambit as well.

I really liked that show. He was very good for his charceter. Which makes me happy cause he is playing Gambit. Also, Gambit was my favorite X-Men. Damn excited to finally see him in the movie.

i always thought wolvie and gambit got along. interesting..

sabertooth and wolverine are going to fight for years and years and years and it will be awesome!! the baby storm was cool and the blob in the ring is going to get his ass handed to him a lot so he better get used to it.

Yeah I thought that was odd about Gambit too.. I don't know much about him outside what I saw on the cartoons, but I thought he was a good guy.

Friday Night Lights is still on. It's airing on Direct TV right now. NBC will show the episodes after the new year.

I am totally going to see this movie in the theatre.

I really liked that show. He was very good for his charceter. Which makes me happy cause he is playing Gambit. Also, Gambit was my favorite X-Men. Damn excited to finally see him in the movie.

Friday Night Lights is still on. It's currently airing on DirecTv channel 101 Wednesday nights at 9. NBC is going to re-air this current season sometime.

I thought the guy that plays Sawyer on Lost would be an awesome Gambit too......

wow, this looks really good. I also liked Liev Schriber as Sabretooth, but he doesn't look as fierce as the first dude that played him.

Niether IMO are close to looking or being Creed, but at least Leiv is an actor and not some wrestler. sabretooth was more animal than wolverine so making him normal looking but mentally more like a serial killer, which is the impression I get, doesn't work for me.

However, I'll have to reserve judgement until after I see the film.

Archived