Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

:sigh: I gotta give some props to Tony Romo

CrypticVillain

lol....you gotta let us in on that joke man. for a second there I think everyone ****ed their head to the side like a confused dog and all said "HUH?" at the same time.

the post THA was referring too

If we can pull one out there, confidence will be through the roof.

:rotflmao: as if it's not like that already

the Steelers D isn't going to play back and be pushovers like Seattle and San Fran did.... and playing in the 'Burg ain't easy

see if you can see the spin to avoid the point in his reponses

;)

Decent? This is why I love skins fans. Right now he's the #1 rated QB in the NFC and #2 in the league. After missing 3 games, he still ranks at the top of most statistical categories. He can't win a playoff game or hasn't yet? We'll see. He's 0-2 right now.

Wasn't he rated this high last year? ...and the year before?

How'd he do in the playoffs?

Why should this year be any different?

Puke fans crack me up...

:rotflmao:

He's a choking dog.

Lol... Bubba made it a point to explain to me that Pitt has a better defense than Seattle and San Fran. My response was basically no **** man. Sarcastically thanking him. You guys are slow tonight.

Please, when you're being sarcastic use the [sARCASTIC] tags, okay?

Otherwise, no one understands you...not that it's worth understanding you...

I think we've found BigD's replacement

just call him BigDrama II

Dear lordie.

When will we get some intelligent, even-keeled puke fans to debate here in ATN?

Surely there must be some somewhere.

These guys put puke nation to shame.

And, they're so whiny.

Is BigDrama still pouting?

It is good to see a rival giving Romo sits to pee props. He does have his flaws...I mean it is pretty bad when you basically know your quarterback is going to turn the ball over at least once every game, but his positives far outweigh any negatives.

If anything the three weeks he was out was proof positive how important he is to the Cowboys and their offense. Fact is the whole team, and especially the coaching staff (Garrett) looked lost without him. He still has a lot to prove when it comes to getting the Cowboys over the hump, but I think his best days are ahead of him.

...but his positives far outweigh any negatives.

Aren't you tired of crying after playoff losses?

He's a choker.

Watch what happens next weekend on the road in Pittsburgh. I'm afraid Mr. Romo sits to pee might cry after this game, too.

Dear lordie.

When will we get some intelligent, even-keeled puke fans to debate here in ATN?

Surely there must be some somewhere.

These guys put puke nation to shame.

And, they're so whiny.

Is BigDrama still pouting?

Pretty sure I've given you some decent debates without sounding like too much of a homer.

sigh?

did you just type out "sigh"?

dude, **** Romo sits to pee. he still makes stupid ass mistakes in pressure games and hasnt proven a damn thing to anyone about being a "top notch" qb. he is a decent qb but the dude cant even win one playoff game.

you know who also lost their first 2 playoff games his first 2 years starting? eli manning. making it to the playoffs your first 2 years is amazing, winning them or not.

you know who also lost their first 2 playoff games his first 2 years starting? eli manning. making it to the playoffs your first 2 years is amazing, winning them or not.

Are you saying Romo sits to pee is better than Eli?

Just want to make sure that's what I'm reading...

This is why I love THA, complete BS, but he continues to shovel it

Romo sits to pee

#10 passing yards

#11 Completions %

#4 TD passes

#16T Int (despite missing 3 games)

#2 QB Rating (:secret: the more games you play the more your avg goes down, so missing games HELPED him not hurt him as THA tries to spin)

Int ratio 1 Int per 37.5 attempts.... is not good, his 1 Int to 2.65 TD's ratio isn't great either

uh...you add the 3 games he missed and he has the most td's, one of the best td/int ratios(with lots of td's, too), highest qb rating, 3rd most passed yards. 2nd highest ypa. you say the more games you play your average goes down? you do know that it's an AVERAGE. what if he gets over 105 rating for his next 4 games? it would have gone up, not down. he is 10 in passing yards because he is missing 290 yards per game. thats almost 900 extra yards, which would put him in 3rd behind warner and brees, 2 teams with ZERO running game. i just cannot believe you borke out those stats....

Just want to make sure that's what I'm reading...

is this a joke? yes hes better than eli. is trent dilfer better than Romo sits to pee? his team(TEAM) won a superbowl too. is eli better than dan marino? he never won anything. eli is a game manager. always will be. hes managing games more than jc is just about. Romo sits to pee puts the ENTIRE GAME on his shoulders every week. if he wins, its because of him, if they lose, its because he couldn't do enough. not many quarterbacks have to do that. notice why its always Romo sits to pee hasn't done this, Romo sits to pee hasn't done that. its because people expect HIM to do it, not his team. the dallas cowboys are absolutely putrid without him. when was the last time a team that relied on the qb to win won the sb? you will probably say the colts, but the colts defense won in the playoffs, peyton was below average. the year was 1999. the st louis rams.

is this a joke? yes hes better than eli. is trent dilfer better than Romo sits to pee? his team(TEAM) won a superbowl too. is eli better than dan marino? he never won anything. eli is a game manager. always will be. hes managing games more than jc is just about. Romo sits to pee puts the ENTIRE GAME on his shoulders every week. if he wins, its because of him, if they lose, its because he couldn't do enough. not many quarterbacks have to do that. notice why its always Romo sits to pee hasn't done this, Romo sits to pee hasn't done that. its because people expect HIM to do it, not his team. the dallas cowboys are absolutely putrid without him. when was the last time a team that relied on the qb to win won the sb? you will probably say the colts, but the colts defense won in the playoffs, peyton was below average. the year was 1999. the st louis rams.

So, Eli, the SB winning qb is not as good as the two-time, playoff choking-dog Romo sits to pee?

You aren't serious, are you?

Please tell me you're joking.

A "decent qb"? You realize he'll be the #1 rated QB of all time next season when he gets to 1500 attempts?

So Romo sits to pee's going to catch up to Chad Pennington? I guess he really is on the road to becoming a decent QB.

EDIT: My bad. Chad leads in completion percentage, not QBR.

I might be opening a can of worms but, TR1 can you seriously say that Eli is better then Romo sits to pee. I know he is turnover prone but man will Eli be as good as a QB with that running game? Without that pass rush Eli would have not won that super bowl. And Eli owes Rodney Harrison dinner and a little something special for mis-playing that Tyree catch.

I might be opening a can of worms but, TR1 can you seriously say that Eli is better then Romo sits to pee. I know he is turnover prone but man will Eli be as good as a QB with that running game? Without that pass rush Eli would have not won that super bowl. And Eli owes Rodney Harrison dinner and a little something special for mis-playing that Tyree catch.

Um, without that o-line, Romo sits to pee is another NFL qb destined for a back-up role.

Eli has won a few big games...Romo sits to pee hasn't won one. Not one.

Right now, Eli is a clutch performer...much better than Romo sits to pee.

Romo sits to pee doesn't have the discipline to be a great qb.

:2cents:

Um, without that o-line, Romo sits to pee is another NFL qb destined for a back-up role.

Romo sits to pee makes that o-line. Those three games he was out that o-line was getting abused. Without that defense Eli Manning would have not won that super bowl. Is Eli good, yeah he is. But Romo sits to pee is better and I would take him over Eli.

Romo sits to pee makes that o-line. Those three games he was out that o-line was getting abused. Without that defense Eli Manning would have not won that super bowl. Is Eli good, yeah he is. But Romo sits to pee is better and I would take him over Eli.

Well, good for you.

And, have a nice day.

I still don't understand why Eli never gets any credit. Even Peyton and Brady couldn't win a Superbowl without a good defense. Why is that a knock on Eli? I mean, the Patriots' D was better than the Giants' last year.

I might be opening a can of worms but, MLSKINS can you seriously say that Romo sits to pee is better then Eli?

Romo sits to pee maybe more athletic and mobile, but that doesn't make you a better QB. Eli understands the position and doesn't make the same stupid mistakes Romo sits to pee does time and time again.

Look at the Seahawk game, every time The Hawks got in Romo sits to pee's face, he chucked it up for grabs, Grant dropped an int in the end zone, and Romo sits to pee was lucky he didn't have more turnovers.

Eli doesn't choke under pressure or in the big game. Eli can make the clutch play, and doesn't rely on his arm only.

No no no no no no.

The Patriots defense was not better. Maybe statswise. But it is easier to play defense when your offense is putting up 100 points per game.

Thank you, someone else understands the game of football. It is easier to stop other teams whem your offense is always in the lead, so the defense can pin their ears back and rush/blitz the QB like mad. When they were stuck in dragout games, their age showed (see Ravens game, to bad the Ravens offense was trash)

Archived