Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Beer Thread

RedskinsFanInTX

My old job I worked in crofton, and this place was never there then, stopped working that job in jan of 2014, this place would of been my biggest account lol oh well im in a better place now anyway! Cool looking place, looks like blackfinn or the yard house 

Friscos in Crofton is in the Damon's at Waugh Chapel.  Damon's went out of business.

And as a draft technician Im glad I dont have any accounts with stacked faucets/walls like that, such a pain in the ass LOL

I have one account where the towers hang from the ceiling and they are over my head basically, I need a freaking step ladder to remove the faucets, guess how many times i've removed those to clean them? heh

but we have Mexicans for that, they love to work  ;)

Bought a six pack at a Giant. It was decent, but just seemed wrong that a wholesome, innocent root beer was sullied with alcohol. It seemed sinful to sip. It is an okay root beer with a kick.

Yea, it's just OK for me. I really don't get why people are losing their minds over this. Ah well, I guess they won't be difficult to unload.

I found it tonight at Publix's here in Rock Hill, SC. I didn't buy it as I was afraid I might not like it. Maybe I'll get some next weekend.

Currently working my way through 12 of em right now. :)
  • Like 1

Fall crickets have already begun chirping, spiderwebs are around. The night air has had subtle signs of crispness to it, football is on.

I ain't done with Summer beers, but I'll admit that I'm dying for a pumpkin ale. Somethin medium strength. Ain't gonna go hard until it gets deep in to September.

Just love the flavor, and after a 9 month break I'm ready for one. Then I'll go back to drinkin the summery stuff.

Fall crickets have already begun chirping, spiderwebs are around. The night air has had subtle signs of crispness to it, football is on.

I ain't done with Summer beers, but I'll admit that I'm dying for a pumpkin ale. Somethin medium strength. Ain't gonna go hard until it gets deep in to September.

Just love the flavor, and after a 9 month break I'm ready for one. Then I'll go back to drinkin the summery stuff.

Sam Adams October Fest is already out around here. Saw it at SAMs the other day
  • Like 1

Sam Adams October Fest is already out around here. Saw it at SAMs the other day

We have been delivering for about 3 weeks now, its all Sam Adams, once they start shooting it to the suppliers, thats all we get when shipments come in and once the summer ale is gone... octoberfest starts rolling out .. had a few accounts that refused it and put something else on instead saying its too soon for that stuff heh 

Edited by DButz65

We have been delivering for about 3 weeks now, its all Sam Adams, once they start shooting it to the suppliers, thats all we get when shipments come in and once the summer ale is gone... octoberfest starts rolling out .. had a few accounts that refused it and put something else on instead saying its too soon for that stuff heh

If wasn't for this root beer I think I'd go stock up on some Summer Fest.

Have we talked about Sierra Nevada's Oktoberfest? Collaboration with Germany's Brauhaus Riegele, which has been family owned and operated since 1386. Current operators are the 27th and 28th generations of Riegele Brewers.

http://www.mensjournal.com/food-drink/drinks/how-sierra-nevada-made-the-worlds-best-oktoberfest-20150807

They're apparently planning a collaboration with a different German brewery each year.

Drinking my first of the year and I have to say that it's absolutely excellent. Compared to the Sam Adams Oktoberfest, it's a bit lighter and maybe a little less bitter. Very pleasant to drink, good mouthfeel and nice aftertaste that will have you coming back for another.

Edited by skinsfan_1215

sounds worth trying skinsfan.

picked up a mix of Real Ale beer, the Full Moon (a rye infused IPA) was interesting and tasty since it moderated the hoppiness.

The Devilsbackbone was a pleasure as usual.(Trippel)

The Firemans 4 pretty good for the style (blonde ale)

be glad when the fall beers are out in force