Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Avatars?

Hmmm a possible ground swell of support for the Rock avatar...gee...provided by? :silly: Can't blame a woman for trying. why not?

As for the coaches avatar, maybe this as a temp until something a little....... photogenic comes around. :silly:

attachment.php?postid=211885

Ok, I know I'm not a Redskins fan but where is my new avatar? And if we were eventually to go by seniority, I'm closing in on three years here. I think I deserve a new one. And not a bad one. I've contributed to this site quite a bit. Sure, I donated but even more so, my unending wisdom!!! I think I deserve a cool Jeremy Shockey avatar!! Come on. How about it???? :D

I was thinking more of that shot of Tiki "not" fumbling from that game last year.

That would be a instant classic! :laugh:

Seriously though, I think you deserve someone who's more respected that a TE who does a TD dance in the preseason after catching a pass for 6 yards from his own 20.

Strahan would be perfect for you.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

Dammit, I can't wait till I get to 5000 posts. I wonder how fast I can rack up a couple hundred.

There are posters who start a thread.......and then answer every post from anyone else.

That way..........what ........3 days?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Blondie

Archived