Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man (Sore Throat Crew): The Return of Pinky

Walking Deadman

Section 139 here.

I just wanted to say.

**** DALLAS!!!

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Planned on attending the game but turns out I cant afford it. But a buddy is throwing a HUGE Skins party and he'll probably get an eviction notice monday morning. (Now that I think of it, maybe I should have it at my house.)

One thing is for sure, we'll be raisin' hell here at the beach. I hope to see that stadium rockin' as soon as the broadcast starts.

GIVE 'EM HELL BOYS AND GIRLS

**** DALLAS!!!!

HEY, YOU SUCK!

:coach::wewantd:

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel

:thumbsup: 12th MAN :point2sky

Looks like most of the regulars are staying home tonight. That means that those of us that are going to be there need to make even more noise! I have tons of warm clothing,a pocket full of pennys and fully rested voice! Hopefully there will be more like minded folks at the game....

HTTR!!!!! COME ON THIS IS F-ING DALLAS!!!! more people were hyped for the Arizona game it seems like.

Archived