Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Imagine if Dan S. handed out game balls after games...

tr1

...I'd suspect ESPN would run a continual loop with a laughtrack.

But, not Jerruh.

:doh:

Jerruh has become a caricature of himself.

I don't know if ESPN would be all that critical. The sheen seems to have worn off Dan Snyder in the eyes of the national media. Rarely do I hear even a mention of him anymore (nationally, mind you, not locally).

However, I'll be the first to admit that I would be adamently critical if Snyder did such a thing (such as I was when he was yelling in his faux big boy voice a few weeks ago).

Jerruh is a much bigger chaunce than Snyder. I lost sight of how despicable Jerruh truly was for a few years. This season has put things back in perspective.

It's the ultimate emasculation to have the owner of your team hand out the game ball to the coach of that team.

Actually, on the History Of The Redskins DVD, he did just that when Norv's team made the playoffs in 1999. Course, we know what happened a year later. :doh:

Course, nowadays he wouldn't do something like that.

Jason

It's the ultimate emasculation to have the owner of your team hand out the game ball to the coach of that team.

No doubt. Just adds to the growing pile of evidence that shows how bad of a leader Wade Phillips is, when the owner needs to prop him up in front of the team like that. I'm glad someone brought up Snyder doing the same thing with Norval - because Wade and Norv are pretty much the same dude.

No doubt. Just adds to the growing pile of evidence that shows how bad of a leader Wade Phillips is, when the owner needs to prop him up in front of the team like that. I'm glad someone brought up Snyder doing the same thing with Norval - because Wade and Norv are pretty much the same dude.

I don't know if anyone saw Jerry Jones on the NFL Network prior to the Tampa game -- but he was acting like a coach. He was answering all of the questions Wade Phillips should have been answering -- health issues primarily.

It was rather interesting to watch. I think there is a growing divide in the level of "meddling" between Snyder and Jones.

I don't know if anyone saw Jerry Jones on the NFL Network prior to the Tampa game -- but he was acting like a coach. He was answering all of the questions Wade Phillips should have been answering -- health issues primarily.

It was rather interesting to watch. I think there is a growing divide in the level of "meddling" between Snyder and Jones.

Yes, Snyder seems to have backed off alot over the past couple of years. Jerrah is just becoming more and more of a joke. I thought coaches gave out the game balls. And the owner giving one to his coach...does Jerrah even know how transparent and obvious that looks?

Archived