Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Muslim McCain fans confront racist McCain fans

AllAboutSkins08

Thanks for pointing this out!! Kudos to those McCain supporters who stood up to the ignorance being displayed there. Goes to show, we still have so far to go as a society :doh:

im glad you posted this too. we all know that not all mccain or obama supporters are like the weirdos you see in the news but thats what sells and thats what they go with.

good on ya. :cheers:

im glad you posted this too. we all know that not all mccain or obama supporters are like the weirdos you see in the news but thats what sells and thats what they go with.

bingo. its so easy to find a video of mccain supporters screaming "terrorist", "communist", or "muslim" at obama. i truly despise that kind of ignorance. and although it would be so much easier to just group all mccain supporters as racist, we all know it isn't true. granted i'm an obama supporter, it was nice to find a video that actually showed mccain supporters defending muslims and not feeding into the ignorance that we've seen from other people. i actually hope that more things like this are happening at mccain rally's all over the country.

i was hoping there would be more replies in this thread....

:whoknows:

It's likely because this video has already appeared in and been discussed in several threads over the last couple days. :)

No harm no foul in its having its own thread (might even be the second time for that too) but others may be like me and click on the video and see what we've alreayd seen and discussed. This is happening a lot in the tailgate during this election. :)

:cheers: Absolutely right. We know, unfortunately, that this occurs on both sides (Obama supporters calling McCain a "war criminal" for example, was despicable). Being as we have a black man running for president however, we see a lot more vile attacks coming from a minority of folks at the Republican rallies this time around. Hence why it was important for Obama to select someone with the credentials to be President as VP.

It's likely because this video has already appeared in and been discussed in several threads over the last couple days. :)

No harm no foul in its having its own thread (might even be the second time for that too) but others may be like me and click on the video and see what we've alreayd seen and discussed. This is happening a lot in the tailgate during this election. :)

ouch! :silly:

welp, that's a huge facepalm to myself. congrats to me. :doh:

:)

Archived